Is it possible to accumulate a complete set (of say, Arctic Gear) in NP?
I have 3 different Set Items on my level 28 Druid, and was just
wondering...

Thanks in advance!

Mutabilis wrote:
> Is it possible to accumulate a complete set (of say, Arctic Gear) in
> NP? I have 3 different Set Items on my level 28 Druid, and was just
> wondering...
>
> Thanks in advance!

Do you mean "S" P, or single player? Sure it is, but based on my exp it's
pretty unlikely you'd find a complete low level set like that while it'd
still be of much use to you--of course you can always use a "helper" addon
prog, or two-box, or in XP use another user account to run two instances of
D2 at once to trade to yourself.

--
chainbreaker

What is "NP"? And yes you can accumulate a complete set.

Mutabilis wrote:
> Is it possible to accumulate a complete set (of say, Arctic Gear) in NP?
> I have 3 different Set Items on my level 28 Druid, and was just
> wondering...
>
> Thanks in advance!

Does NP = normal play?
Whatever.
Yes, it is _possible_, however it is not that likely/common. Most people
trade for that last item to complete any set. Although, I believe that the
Arctic Gear set is one of the easiest to complete, and it is not too bad
for most, if not all, of normal. Even just 3 pieces out of 4 can do you
pretty good.
--
Don't Panic!