Roll Call... USWest SC Ladder...

Okay, who plays USWest SC Ladder?

- Samiel

I do...
*Samielx
*Samiel2

I do, as well as a few from the alt.games.diablo group. agd2 usually
has more HC people... but it's been a while since I've checked on that.

RegNitto (nonladder)

regnitto1-10
regnitto-z

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> Okay, who plays USWest SC Ladder?
>
> - Samiel
>
> I do...
> *Samielx
> *Samiel2

I do, my freind does, and my brother aswell .

On Mon, 09 May 2005 21:46:11 GMT, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

>Okay, who plays USWest SC Ladder?
>
>- Samiel
>
>I do...
>*Samielx
>*Samiel2

Adrienne2005 - AdrienneBowBaby

On 9-May-2005, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

> Okay, who plays USWest SC Ladder?

me - 2cousins02
my cousin - 2cousins01
I have just got him into it, so it is slow going yet. We are both only up
to level 34 or so, he is mainly a druid and I am playing my normal
skellimancer role. We have not played with any others yet, just each
other so far. Is it normal to lose track of each other at times? We each
seem to follow our minions/critters who are fighting monsters, and the
next thing we know we are 10 screens apart. We are used to yelling at each
other tho, so at least we don't have hard feelings when we call each other
nasty names, lol.
--
Don't Panic!

On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:22:48 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
wrote:

>me - 2cousins02
>my cousin - 2cousins01
>I have just got him into it, so it is slow going yet. We are both only up
>to level 34 or so, he is mainly a druid and I am playing my normal
>skellimancer role. We have not played with any others yet, just each
>other so far. Is it normal to lose track of each other at times? We each
>seem to follow our minions/critters who are fighting monsters, and the
>next thing we know we are 10 screens apart. We are used to yelling at each
>other tho, so at least we don't have hard feelings when we call each other
>nasty names, lol.

If you haven't played with each other a whole lot, I'd say it's not
too uncommon to lose track of each other, but for the most part, if
you have the map turned on, you shouldn't lose track of each other.

Usually when I play with a friend, the slower one follows the faster
killer pretty easily.

Of course, as a Skellimancer I'd think it'd be easier to keep track of
you since you'd have minions around ya...

- Samiel

On 10-May-2005, Samiel <samiel@samiel.com> wrote:

> If you haven't played with each other a whole lot, I'd say it's not
> too uncommon to lose track of each other, but for the most part, if
> you have the map turned on, you shouldn't lose track of each other.

Well, see, that's the thing, that map can be confusing to the eyes at
times, so neither of us uses it all the time. I probably use it more
since I have a mouse with extra buttons and the one by the thumb turns the
map on and off, while he hardly ever uses it since he has to hit 'tab' and
is not a touch typist.

> Usually when I play with a friend, the slower one follows the faster
> killer pretty easily.

At this point, we kill monsters at close to the same rate, except when he
transforms into the bear and whallops all the monsters into corpses quite
quickly.

> Of course, as a Skellimancer I'd think it'd be easier to keep track of
> you since you'd have minions around ya...
>
> - Samiel

Heh, you would think so, however, he also has minions/critters so he
should be easy to track also. It's just that we each get into a 'pack',
within seeing distance, then his guys go in one direction after their next
'pack' of monsters, while mine go after a different 'pack' at a slightly
different angle, after a couple of times of this we are yelling "Hey,
where did you go?" at each other. The fog of battle and other herbs may
not help much either I suppose. ;)
--
Don't Panic!

I do.

Jake_Mysterio

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> Okay, who plays USWest SC Ladder?
>
> - Samiel
>
> I do...
> *Samielx
> *Samiel2

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i do as well but not as often as I use to. I found too many people who were,
for lack of a better term, idiots. I ran into a few good people who like
most people here play for fun but the relm seems over run with people who
call you newb none stop or who are just generally rude. Chaos seems to be a
lot better place to meet people who just want to have fun

On 10-May-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

> LOL. You know you can change the map settings in options menu to fade
> it? It
> helps if you are teamed up if you stay within about two screens of each
> other. That way you get some experience for each other's kills as well
> as
> your own, without diminishing the amount you get yourself. (If that
> makes
> sense). Faster leveling is always good.

Yes, we know about the 2 screen rule, which is why we get upset with each
other when we seperate too far. I have never really tried that fade
option, I think I will have to at least give it a chance, although I am
quite quick with the mouse button to turn the map on and off, that may be
an even better option.

> Do you have a reasonable wand? As you've helped me out with BaK I could
> give
> you a Gravenspine if it's of any help.

Wow, that would be very appreciated, not sure when we would be able to
hook up tho, what with us being on opposite sides of the world and me only
playing online from the office now. As I mentioned earlier, my account
name is 2cousins02, and my main character there is named ArtieDent. I
need to find a summary of the chat commands again. I don't even know how
to add someone to a friends list or anything.
--
Don't Panic!

On Wed, 11 May 2005 17:25:25 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
wrote:
>On 10-May-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Do you have a reasonable wand? As you've helped me out with BaK I could
>> give
>> you a Gravenspine if it's of any help.
>
>Wow, that would be very appreciated, not sure when we would be able to
>hook up tho, what with us being on opposite sides of the world and me only
>playing online from the office now. As I mentioned earlier, my account
>name is 2cousins02, and my main character there is named ArtieDent. I
>need to find a summary of the chat commands again. I don't even know how
>to add someone to a friends list or anything.

I think I may have one as well if you want it. I haven't really
played a Necro in 1.10 though an old friend of mine did and had a
blast.

I'm usually on sometime between 6:00pm - 11:00pm CST (-0600 GMT).

- Samiel

*Samiel2
*Samielx

USWest Ladder SC

On 11-May-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

> > I need to find a summary of the chat commands again. I
> > don't even know how to add someone to a friends list or anything.
>
> I'll add you to my friends list and hope to see you. to do that I'll
> type</f
> a 2cousins02>. I don't think I need an asterisk before the account name
> but
> i could be wrong. </f a> is 'friends-add' </f r> is 'friends-remove' and
> </f
> l> is 'friends-list' and will give you a list of your current frinds
> list
> and tell you if any are on-line. If friends number 3 is on-line and you
> want
> to whisper him/her then type </w %f3 <message goes here>>.

Thank you. I did eventually find the commands. I had to remember that
there is something 'above' the Arreat Summit site, lol. I have added you
and my cousin to my friends list so far. Samiel is next I think. I have
to get my cousin online again, I think we can take Diablo down by now. I
just have to remember NOT to have a third character sitting back at camp
this time, no need for the big D to be stronger than necessary, and all my
mules are now burned in anyway.
--
Don't Panic!

Gene