I don't know what to say. I was playing away with my Level 77 Bowazon and i
start seeing the SOJS sold to merchants messages scroll at the top of the
screen. This happened for a few minutes then my friend as you see him in
this group Custards connected to Bnet and i msged him straight away.

That's when it happened. The game began to shake and it said "Diablo Walks
the Earth." I had no idea what i had to do. I msged Custards and he asked
for the game so i told him. He located him in Cold Plains. Damn he's tuff.
Armaggedon raining down and all his normal skills. Sh$%. He's just BUTCH! I
couldn't scratch him really. Custards jumped through his characters finally
bringing in his IK Barb Morloch . . Mind you this character has been
stripped of things like rings amulet and other stuff to equipe other
characters but it's still wearing the set of IK. I was hanging back hitting
him with what i could making valkyries and pretty much watching Morloch do
his work. In about 2-3 mins Morloch wooped his butt. I must say if it's an
impressive character i've ever seen he's the one.

To admit i have never made a character that good. I was amazed at how much
damage he was doing to DClone when only going through about 5-6 Full
Rejuvs.....

Thankyou Custards. I have an Annihlus (however it's spelt) and it's thanx to
you.

I have both Unique Charms now. Gheeds and Annihlus.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:11:29 GMT, "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au>
wrote:
>[snip]
>
>To admit i have never made a character that good. I was amazed at how much
>damage he was doing to DClone when only going through about 5-6 Full
>Rejuvs.....
>
>Thankyou Custards. I have an Annihlus (however it's spelt) and it's thanx to
>you.
>
>I have both Unique Charms now. Gheeds and Annihlus.

I've never seen an IK Barb match up against DClone.

During the first ladder season, I had a level 80+ LF Javazon and level
60+ Frost Zealot.

The two times I encountered the DClone, my LF Javazon couldn't make a
dent. My lower level Frost Zealot killed him pretty quickly with all
the Crushing Blow gear.

Oh, and the only Gheed's I ever found was on the way down to Hell
Countess...

- Samiel

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> To admit i have never made a character that good. I was amazed at how much
> damage he was doing to DClone when only going through about 5-6 Full
> Rejuvs.....

Although not mandatory, crushing blow is generally the key to
kick DC's butt for a fighter. DC has over 600k life, and even if
you can dish out 10k damage per hit, his rehealing will render
your attacks pretty ineffective (and you don't have a very good
chance of hitting him because he's lvl 110).

IK maul has 3x-40% crushing blow, so an IK barb is one of the
best fighter class chars to deal with DC. Of course, no char can
beat a high% crushing blow Smiter Paladin in this department
(with decent equip it will take 20 seconds or so to kill DC).

Bing