Good site for wifi router reviews?

Hi,

I use CNET a fair bit for reviews on Wifi routers etc. Does anyone know of
any other sites? Cnet's OK but I've found a few inconsistencies,
especially with performance stats. Also when you're comparing one router to
another it would help if you had the same stats for each router. For
instance they don't all have "range", they don't all show mixed b/g and pure
"g" performance so it's not easy to compare the numbers.

Thanks,

Kevin

In article <PY%Bc.1269$e6S.160@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
Kevin <Kebuchan@remove.yxaxxhxxxoxxxxoxxxxx.com> wrote:
:I use CNET a fair bit for reviews on Wifi routers etc. Does anyone know of
:any other sites?

tomsnetworking.com (used to be 'smallnetbuilder.com')

Tom's Hardware site is pretty good... the problem is they don't have quite a
few routers. Tom's is a lot more detailed than CNET's reviews.

Kevin