oqy77

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2001
hi, i have an old pc which consists an ASUS P2B m/board, 192mb ram, P3 450 proc. I've already have a 3D card which is a Banshee. It works fine and it still in top condition. But when my friend give his vcard, a 3D Blaster Riva TNT 2 Ultra, it doesnt want to work. I've test in his PC and others, it work, only in my pc doesnt. I cant figure it out, cuz someone says its the AGP port, power supply and so on. I use windows 98 SE, and tried to uninstall all the software and driver(s) related to my old vcard (Banshee) and still it doesnt works. The main boot-up screen goes fine, it all happenend when it's going to the MAIN WINDOWS GUI. just a blinking cursor, and stuck there.

Thanx guys ;))

Dive!Dive!

marneus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
you might wanna reload 98se then (either a just install 98se over itself or a FFR (Fdisk,Format & Reload))

I have noticed that the hardest things to get rid of when upgrading is the video card drivers, is it a conspiricy (cant remember how to spell it) or wot ???

no-one shouts louder than someone who is being ignored, or in the case of techies, to be heard over the noise of their PC's ;-)