Anyone still around in D2 Land?

I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that many
people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?

Regards,

Sushi
10 answers Last reply
More about anyone land

    I still D2 a bit. I actually play Guild wars more than WOW and will
    probably not be playing WOW anymore given the costs. Guild wars is
    just as fun..................and its free of course.

    I still D2 a bit. I actually play Guild wars more than WOW and will
    probably not be playing WOW anymore given the costs. Guild wars is
    just as fun..................and its free of course.

    Nope! :-)

    Sushi wrote:
    > I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that many
    > people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Sushi

    Didn't quit for WoW, but have cut back on D2 for Guild Wars.

    On Sat, 14 May 2005, "Sushi" wrote:

    >> I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that many
    >> people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Sushi

    Still playing... Chaos Empire mod...

    --

    USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper

    "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that many
    > people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Sushi

    im still playing d2 i refuse to pay to play WoW once i allredy pay to buy
    the game. so im sticking around for a while longer yet

    "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that
    >> many people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Sushi
    >>

    > im still playing d2 i refuse to pay to play WoW once i allredy pay to
    > buy the game. so im sticking around for a while longer yet

    I'm back to d2 after WoW for a while -- got really tired of it,
    especially with the new raiding that takes place constantly. Discovered
    some interesting people on the diabloii.net forum, encouragement here (as
    usual) and so I'm back chugging along.

    D2 LOD is, quite simply, a fantastic game.

    VelvetElvis

    there is no "quitting" D2. It grabs you or it grabs you not. As Mr. Pacino
    once said (via the personage of Don Corleone in GF3)...

    Anex.....Explodeazon, "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in".

    "Bullet" <Bulletstopper@insghitbb.thisdoesntbelong.com> wrote in message
    > Sushi wrote:
    > > I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that
    many
    > > people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    > >

    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Sushi
    > >

    > Didn't quit for WoW, but have cut back on D2 for Guild Wars.

    Ditto

    Since I clean installed XP SP2 (6 months ago?) I still have not installed
    D2. BUT I played it until then and since the 1st day it was released.

    I play RtCW:ET when I have some free time and that's it. Now I want
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Can't wait to explore the Zone.

    "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > I've been gone for almost 4 months now. Don't seem to recognize that many
    > people in here anymore. Did everyone quit D2 for WoW?
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Sushi

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games