1.09 collection giveaway Europe NL SC

When I started playing D2 online I wanted to get a complete collection of
all set and unique items in the game. I didn't succeed, mainly because some
of the items like IK armour or a Windforce were so extremely rare. I had
created one account for sets, and I wanted every set mule to be able to wear
and use the sets it was carrying.

Well, I think I had less than 15 items missing in the end, things like
Griswold's or Bul Kathos' items were simply too rare. But now, not having
touched several mule accounts for two years except from the occasional
refresh I have decided I don't need them any more, and I would like to know
if anybody here is interested in taking over all that is left as a complete
bundle.

Be aware, some partial set bonuses were added only in 1.10, so the stats
might differ from what you are used nowadays. And the Tal Rasha set is going
to stay with my sorceress as she was my first ever Bnet character and the
only one I got to level 99. (-:

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

Well, Ill be happy to take them off your hands, if noone else offers.

Cecilie

*cecilie_c
*cecilie.c

Cecilie Christensen wrote:
> Well, Ill be happy to take them off your hands, if noone else offers.

Do you maybe want to start by creating some mules and burning them in? Or
should we meet first, so you can check what you want or need?

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:18:38 +0200, "Gundemarie Scholz"
<spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:

>Cecilie Christensen wrote:
>> Well, Ill be happy to take them off your hands, if noone else offers.
>
>Do you maybe want to start by creating some mules and burning them in? Or
>should we meet first, so you can check what you want or need?

I've been looking for you this past week everytime I've been on b.net,
but haven't seen you. When will be the best time to catch you there?

Cecilie

Cecilie Christensen wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:18:38 +0200, "Gundemarie Scholz"
> <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:
>
> > Cecilie Christensen wrote:
> > > Well, Ill be happy to take them off your hands, if noone else
> > > offers.
> >
> > Do you maybe want to start by creating some mules and burning them
> > in? Or should we meet first, so you can check what you want or need?
> >

> I've been looking for you this past week everytime I've been on b.net,
> but haven't seen you. When will be the best time to catch you there?

Not at all, as I am currently not playing. But you have seen the bot, that
is me too. When you see it next time just type "!page", it will make my PC
notify me. Works usually pretty well.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php