Version 1.10

Hi All,
Been off D2 for a while, and just installed v1.10. Does the "players X"
thing still work in 1.10?
Thanks,
Vu.
4 answers Last reply
More about version

    Yes, type '/players x' instead of 'players x' .

    "Vu Le" <v_le@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > Been off D2 for a while, and just installed v1.10. Does the "players X"
    > thing still work in 1.10?

    yes

    "Mark" <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > "Vu Le" <v_le@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi All,
    >> Been off D2 for a while, and just installed v1.10. Does the "players X"
    >> thing still work in 1.10?
    >
    > yes

    Thanks. I asked cos I didn't notice any difference in difficulty killing
    monsters. Also, with the synergy bonuses, I've started an amazon with
    the intention of making it an ice/fire/strafe bowazon, is it worth me
    putting
    in points to the ice/exploding skills?

    Vu.

    "keith" <keith@kconnell.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Yes, type '/players x' instead of 'players x' .

    ooohhh that might explain it.
    Thanks
    Vu.

Games Video Games