Best Weapon Screenshots...

Lets see some screenshots of the best weapons you have come across.

"Ulric Van Bergen (UVB)" <ulric_van_bergen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Lets see some screenshots of the best weapons you have come across.

ok ... where can I post it?

angst aka poindexstar

keith

My best to date is this:
Plague Horn Balanced knife
316%ED
40%IAS
88 AR
Knockback
10% Lightening resist

Obviously needs upgrading.Ive posted a few in the past.Im waiting
to find that ultra rare weapon, the kind that people pay
dozens of high runes for(but I wouldnt sell such a weapon).

keith

I was going to make a new thread till I remembered this
one.

Refereshing my none ladder chars I came accross
some rare claws that are more interesting than
I realised.Imagine you want to build the best
Bearsin, what would be the best claws you'd
look for.Well how about these:

*Rare Blade Talons(-20)
*40% IAS
72% ED
50 AR
Level 2 Zeal charges
*2 Sockets

* All these make for a an extremely fast weapon.

Is it possible to beat them with magic Jewellers claws?