XPS Gen 5 From Outlet

Chaps,

I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound
option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is included
by default even though not shown on the spec?

Many thanks

Bal

Bal wrote:
> Chaps,
>
> I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound
> option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is included
> by default even though not shown on the spec?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Bal
I just purchased new the generation 5 XPS. In the US. There was no
option to
change the sound card from the audigy ZS, only the speakers which I
didn't purchase. This is a hi-end system and the audigy card must come
with it. The in my system has all the audigy outlets my commercial
audigy z on my Dimension 8300 has.

Bal wrote:

> Chaps,
>
> I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound
> option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is included
> by default even though not shown on the spec?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Bal
>
> I just purchased a new the generation 5 XPS. In the US. There was no option to
change the sound card from the audigy ZS, except to purchase the ATI for
a lot
more money and speakers which I didn't purchase.

This is a hi-end system and the audigy card did come with it. I
purchased for my
Dimension 8300 a retail audigy ZS and everything is the same, except you
get a lot
more software with the retail version.

Joan

"Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
> Bal wrote:
>
>> Chaps,
>>
>> I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound
>> option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is
>> included by default even though not shown on the spec?
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Bal I just purchased a new the generation 5 XPS. In the US. There was
>> no option to
> change the sound card from the audigy ZS, except to purchase the ATI for a
> lot
> more money and speakers which I didn't purchase.
>
> This is a hi-end system and the audigy card did come with it. I purchased
> for my
> Dimension 8300 a retail audigy ZS and everything is the same, except you
> get a lot
> more software with the retail version.
>
> Joan

many thanks, will find out for certain on Monday when my Gen 5 is meant to
be delivered.

Bal

Bal wrote:
> "Joan Hansen" <user@my.net> wrote in message
>
>>Bal wrote:
>>

>>>Chaps,
>>>
>>>I see that on the UK outlet site none the XPS Gen desktops have the sound
>>>option listed. Would I be correct in assuming that the audigy ZS is
>>>included by default even though not shown on the spec?
>>>
>>>Many thanks
>>>
>>>Bal I just purchased a new the generation 5 XPS. In the US. There was
>>>no option to
>>
>>change the sound card from the audigy ZS, except to purchase the ATI for a
>>lot
>>more money and speakers which I didn't purchase.
>>
>>This is a hi-end system and the audigy card did come with it. I purchased
>>for my
>>Dimension 8300 a retail audigy ZS and everything is the same, except you
>>get a lot
>>more software with the retail version.
>>
>>Joan
>

> many thanks, will find out for certain on Monday when my Gen 5 is meant to
> be delivered.
>
> Bal

I know you will enjoy it. I love mine

TRENDING THREADS