pinging Europe HCL

eb

I have a couple of characters in Act II in NM and I'd love to get together
with a few gamers online to level them up.
I've been online the past week and other then the occasional game play with
Sonni and Hannes, there is NOBODY around except lamer PK's. I was on
yestersday and there were not one, but two pk'ers making their rounds in the
games. I just want some decent game play to entertain myself for a hour an
evening. I'm usually on between 1700-1900 British time every evening, just
hit me up.

*capricorn40

EB

EB wrote:
> I have a couple of characters in Act II in NM and I'd love to get
> together with a few gamers online to level them up.
> I've been online the past week and other then the occasional game
> play with Sonni and Hannes, there is NOBODY around except lamer PK's.
> I was on yestersday and there were not one, but two pk'ers making
> their rounds in the games. I just want some decent game play to
> entertain myself for a hour an evening. I'm usually on between
> 1700-1900 British time every evening, just hit me up.

Hannes and I have been caught by Anno 1503, so we are taking a little break
from D2.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:

[snip]
>Hannes and I have been caught by Anno 1503, so we are taking a little break
>from D2.

Ah, that's the reason why I haven't seen either of you recently. :D

J:
NP: -
--
http://here.is/ripley/ *4therecords.HCEurope