CD-KEY

TwojPrzyjaciel wrote:
> sb have cdkeys do diablo2 and d2lod for trade?

Please define trade. I am willing to give up the keys only as I do not
play online anymore, but not for free.

"TwojPrzyjaciel" <twojprzyjaciel@wp.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> sb have cdkeys do diablo2 and d2lod for trade?

I guess your local dealer will be willing
to sell them to you for a small fee.

Uzytkownik <andthebeetegoeson@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci

> TwojPrzyjaciel wrote:
> > sb have cdkeys do diablo2 and d2lod for trade?
>
> Please define trade. I am willing to give up the keys only as I do not
> play online anymore, but not for free.

Egzacly I mean this ..however i forgotten that u can cheat me :/ (u will
give me cdkeys and when u will want play u can send urs cdkeys with cd's and
gain new .. and my will be bloked :/)

U¿ytkownik "Ralf Baumhoefer" <fcbayern_owp@yahoo.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> "TwojPrzyjaciel" <twojprzyjaciel@wp.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > sb have cdkeys do diablo2 and d2lod for trade?
> >

> I guess your local dealer will be willing
> to sell them to you for a small fee.

I will try ...