Riddler me this - Rest in Peace Frank Gorshin

Last response: in Video Games
May 22, 2005 12:45:28 PM

Frank Gorshin passed away Yesterday. Perhaps best known as Batman's nemesis
the Riddler, he also was the voice of Marius and Lysander in D2.

Here's to one of the greate mimic's in the entertainment industry.

Rhatt
(They dont make'em like they used to anymore)
May 22, 2005 12:50:40 PM

Rhatt wrote:
> Frank Gorshin passed away Yesterday. Perhaps best known as Batman's
nemesis
> the Riddler, he also was the voice of Marius and Lysander in D2.
>
> Here's to one of the greate mimic's in the entertainment industry.
>
> Rhatt
> (They dont make'em like they used to anymore)

He voiced Marius & Lysander? I had no idea...

I really liked him in the old Batman series. He was always my favorite
bad guy.

-Jason
May 23, 2005 10:23:38 PM

"Rhatt" <rhatt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o fadneAHSK124w3fRVn-vg@adelphia.com...
> Frank Gorshin passed away Yesterday. Perhaps best known as Batman's
nemesis
> the Riddler, he also was the voice of Marius and Lysander in D2.
>
> Here's to one of the greate mimic's in the entertainment industry.
>
> Rhatt
> (They dont make'em like they used to anymore)

Great God Almighty...I didn't believe you, so I got out my dog-eared Diablo
2 manual, and you're right!!! At least for Lysander, I couldn't find a
credit for Marius in my book.

RIP Frank...
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 1:14:52 AM

http://imdb.com/title/tt0258523/

--
freemont
Anonymous

Show you how old I am, I remember his stand up comedy routines. He was a
GREAT mimic and his Richard Nixon impersonations were flawless.

He will be missed.

EB

"Jason" <marlaque@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Rhatt wrote:
>> Frank Gorshin passed away Yesterday. Perhaps best known as Batman's
> nemesis
>> the Riddler, he also was the voice of Marius and Lysander in D2.
>>
>> Here's to one of the greate mimic's in the entertainment industry.
>>
>> Rhatt
>> (They dont make'em like they used to anymore)
>
> He voiced Marius & Lysander? I had no idea...
>
> I really liked him in the old Batman series. He was always my favorite
> bad guy.
>
> -Jason

Anonymous
May 24, 2005 3:00:20 AM

Damn...you ARE old. I remember his standups on the old Jack Paar early
Carson years....

Rhatt
(reruns of course...strictly reruns)

!