I Can't Believe How Many Of You Guys...

Ragged on JS about his obviously brilliant ploy to make the Phillies take on
Millwood's salary :)

(and please don't Google my posts from back then!)

--
Bob Horton

Oops ... browsed to the wrong group for this post. My apologies :)

--
Bob Horton

"Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ragged on JS about his obviously brilliant ploy to make the Phillies take
on
> Millwood's salary :)
>
> (and please don't Google my posts from back then!)
>
> --
> Bob Horton

guess you dont have a cancel message button

> Oops ... browsed to the wrong group for this post. My apologies :)
>
> --
> Bob Horton
>
> "Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Ragged on JS about his obviously brilliant ploy to make the Phillies
take
> on
> > Millwood's salary :)
> >
> > (and please don't Google my posts from back then!)
> >
> > --
> > Bob Horton

I do, but that whole process seldom works after you've actually hit send, at
least in my experience. Again, my apologies.

--
Bob Horton
"bumtracks" <user@unknown.org> wrote in message
> guess you dont have a cancel message button
>
> "Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Oops ... browsed to the wrong group for this post. My apologies :)
> >
> > --
> > Bob Horton
> >
> > "Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Ragged on JS about his obviously brilliant ploy to make the Phillies
> take
> > on
> > > Millwood's salary :)
> > >
> > > (and please don't Google my posts from back then!)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bob Horton

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

"Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Ragged on JS about his obviously brilliant ploy to make the Phillies
> take on Millwood's salary :)
>
> (and please don't Google my posts from back then!)

Try reorienting the antenna. If this doesn't work, disable XP's Wireless
Zero Config service.

didn't mean to pick on you but after re-reading feel bad.
cancel button used to work pretty well, recall reading all about it some
years ago.
takes a bit of time, plus you have to clear messages to see it work,,,
haven't used it lately .

> I do, but that whole process seldom works after you've actually hit send,
at
> least in my experience. Again, my apologies.
>
> --
> Bob Horton
> "bumtracks" <user@unknown.org> wrote in message
> > guess you dont have a cancel message button
> >
> > "Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Oops ... browsed to the wrong group for this post. My apologies :)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bob Horton
> > >
> > > "Bob Horton" <no_re_horton_jr_maps@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > take
> > > on

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Cancel post relies entirely upon the news admins. Most ignore it. It
doesn't work.