Depot 13 online.

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:52:50 GMT, Depot - The Source
<depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

>Ok folks, depot 13 is online and ready. You can grab the file here.
>
>http://rapidshare.de/files/1391187/depot13.zip.html
>

>I've included the option to add keys within the patcher to make it
>easier for you.
>
>Enjoy
>
>Depot - The source
>
>-Darkflame808

Ok thanks for waiting everyone. I have updated both super depot and
regular depot. I deleted the file from the link above. That link no
longer works. I've updated the program to reflect the new prices..

Ok so here are the new files.

Depot 13. 20$
http://rapidshare.de/files/1398073/depot13.zip.html

Super Depot 13. 25$ (Depot with Timer Support)
http://rapidshare.de/files/1398195/superdepot13.zip.html

Upgrade keys are 10$
Here's what changed.

-Depot 13
Updated code to reflect changes in carrier 13.
Updated memory delay to compensate for slower computers.
Added more certificates to patcher.
Keys survive format (beta)
Upgrade keys enabled (beta)
Super Depot and depot synced.
Lowered price in buy key option.

-Super Depot 13
Completely rewrote code from ground up using the same patcher style as
depot. All patching is done in memory now. No more need for hacked
executables.

Modified patchere code to allow locking.
Added more certificates to patcher.
Updated memory delay to compensate for slower computers.
Keys survive format (beta)
Upgrade keys enabled (beta)
Depot and Super Depot synced.
Lowered price in buy key option.

Ok i've rewritten super depot in the form of a patcher style. All
older versions were hexed files. This version is cleaner. All patches
are done in memory, no leftover files or confusion. I've also changed
the time delay to compensate for slower computers. Much thanks to
those of you who brought this to my attention. Patcher was rewritten
due to hexed files being unlockable. Unlocked copies are no longer
available. Too much people reselling these patches and leaving me to
do tech support.

Keys will survive a system crash or reformat but you will still need
to re-enter them so keep that email handy
..
Depot and super depot use the same algorithm to determine your ID so
if you decide to upgrade later on. You can do so by just paying the
difference.

For those of you who have had legitimate questions and found my
delayed responses unwelcomed. I appologize. Sifting through emails
everyday looking for legitamate questions has left most of my time
wasted. I do hope to have this resolved in time.

Thanks for the support! Enjoy!

To obtain the file you need to scroll down to the bottom of the screen
there is a button that says "Free" click that to grab the file. It's
there folks :)

Depot - The Source Wrote:
> To obtain the file you need to scroll down to the bottom of the screen
> there is a button that says "Free" click that to grab the file. It's
> there folks :)

If that is the case then why does it say that it was deleted my
uploader

--
smallville425

Justin

you can get Depot 12 here http://www.freewebs.com/justinandsteph/index.htm

"ghades" <ghades.1qkldz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> hey guys it says it was deleted any ideas were can i get it
>

> --
> ghades

Yeah, If you want to pay for it.
Besides, the thread is on depot 13