Clearing Durance of Hate 3

Recently, I've been killing everything down in Durance 3, not just Mephisto.
Since it takes me a lot of time to get down there it's quite fun to take it
out on the population of this level. Also, it's quite challenging killing
all those council members, champion vampires (from act2), and vanilla
vampires. I'm just wondering, has anyone had anything worth while drop from
those idiots? I've done maybe 30-40 runs, and nothing dropped at all. Once
or twice a nice armor, that I could sell for 35k, that's good at least.

--
Vladimir Niksic
vniksic@inet.hr

Vladimir Niksic wrote:
> Recently, I've been killing everything down in Durance 3, not just Mephisto.
> Since it takes me a lot of time to get down there it's quite fun to take it
> out on the population of this level. Also, it's quite challenging killing
> all those council members, champion vampires (from act2), and vanilla
> vampires. I'm just wondering, has anyone had anything worth while drop from
> those idiots? I've done maybe 30-40 runs, and nothing dropped at all. Once
> or twice a nice armor, that I could sell for 35k, that's good at least.

TO helm
Mavinas diadem
Natalyas claw

just to mention a few that mephisto himself cannot drop found from
vampires and counsil members.

--
Sonni

-=-=-
I'm confused about UNIX, aren't they the ones without balls?

> Shako from Maffer.
> --
> ~misfit~

This isn't anything big, but in the Catacombs (A1), I found a tome of
town portal on a bookshelf.

In other news...the last time I defeated Hell Baal I got an El rune and
a few magic items/weapons that couldn't get me 20k in gold. (Not sure
about how much the rune was worth b/c I don't sell them. I ATMA them.