Diablo 3??

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2005 1:19:45 AM

Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know that
Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but, that doesnt
need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he heard that diablo 3
is not comming before 2006.. :(  I will be grateful for more informations
abot Diablo3 tnx!!
I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and Ender
some1 have some good server to recomand??

More about : diablo

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 3:55:27 AM

Diablo 3 is just a rumor from what i've heard. It pops up in posts every now
and then but i don't think they will make it. I would be first in line if
they did to buy it. You play on Pirate Servers? Why bother? If you wanna
play online, play on Bnet, or not at all i say.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:D 7d4k9$k2r$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know that
> Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but, that doesnt
> need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he heard that diablo
> 3
> is not comming before 2006.. :(  I will be grateful for more informations
> abot Diablo3 tnx!!
> I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and Ender
> some1 have some good server to recomand??

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 8:41:04 PM

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Diablo 3 is just a rumor from what i've heard. It pops up in posts every
> now and then but i don't think they will make it. I would be first in line
> if they did to buy it. You play on Pirate Servers? Why bother? If you
> wanna play online, play on Bnet, or not at all i say.

Yes... rumoured for the past few years. I think Blizzard have their hands
full with World of Warcraft at the moment (which some tout as a Diablo 3
anyway). If there ever is a Diablo3 release I can assure you it will be
subscription based realm play... hopefully still a singleplayer/LAN
optionalso. But as Jake said, all talk of a future D3 release is
unsubstantiated rumour.

cheers,
Stu.
May 31, 2005 10:40:03 PM

On that special day, chainbreaker, (noone@nowhere.com) said...

> You've played Sacred for a *year*?!?!?
> I wonder what you obviously see in it that I was never able to. :-)

Probably the jokes, which seem to be more German specific.

Read the grave inscriptions. I hope they are as funny in the English
version.

"Down: 5 km to hell"
"The mound grave of Dolly Buster (a former softcore starlet)" Inside:
the body of a man.
"One more time, and your nose will be broken" (a skeleton comes out and
must be killed)
"One more, one more fits in (famous drinkers song)" produces several
skeletons to kill
"Oh is that little bear cute, where's your mom"?-Tim
"And she said 'you call that a knife?'" Inside: a man

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 4:29:14 PM

> You've played Sacred for a *year*?!?!?
>
> Wow!!!! As I recall, after a couple of weeks of fairly extensive play, I
> was finished. I tried it again after the big addon/patch, but still
didn't
> see enough in it to warrant playing again.
>
> I wonder what you obviously see in it that I was never able to. :-)

Well, I've been playing Diablo 2 for 4 years, and patch 1.10 destroyed all
the fun I ever had with it. Sacred was (and for now still is) the best
alternative. I enjoy returning to Diablo 1/Hellfire every once in a while,
but not enough for any regular play. Restricted Area is plain horrible. Then
there's the interaction with the Sacred developers. I've become official
forum moderator on the german Sacred forums, and a few of my ideas have
actually found their way into the game. Too bad that it is still quite
buggy...
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 9:46:24 AM

"Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in
news:D 7d4k9$k2r$1@ss405.t-com.hr:

> Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know
> that Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but,
> that doesnt need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he
> heard that diablo 3 is not comming before 2006.. :(  I will be grateful
> for more informations abot Diablo3 tnx!!
> I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and
> Ender some1 have some good server to recomand??

Do you know that there is a place in D2:LOD where you can find Wirt's
Ass? You can wear it as a helm, and its socketed, only one socket
though...its very powerful...
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 5:41:32 AM

"Snide Lee Whiplash" <snide@mas.com> wrote in message
> "Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:D 7d4k9$k2r$1@ss405.t-com.hr:
>
> > Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know
> > that Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but,
> > that doesnt need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he
> > heard that diablo 3 is not comming before 2006.. :(  I will be grateful
> > for more informations abot Diablo3 tnx!!
> > I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and
> > Ender some1 have some good server to recomand??
> >

> Do you know that there is a place in D2:LOD where you can find Wirt's
> Ass? You can wear it as a helm, and its socketed, only one socket
> though...its very powerful...

Yup... I have 2 of them in my mules d:¬)
I understand the leg being found as its wooden though... but it musta been
hard to shite out a wooden ass d8¬O

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Yes, and it's got charges of Level 50 Poison Nova.

--

!