Diablo 3??

Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know that
Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but, that doesnt
need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he heard that diablo 3
is not comming before 2006.. :( I will be grateful for more informations
abot Diablo3 tnx!!
I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and Ender
some1 have some good server to recomand??
7 answers Last reply
More about diablo

    Diablo 3 is just a rumor from what i've heard. It pops up in posts every now
    and then but i don't think they will make it. I would be first in line if
    they did to buy it. You play on Pirate Servers? Why bother? If you wanna
    play online, play on Bnet, or not at all i say.

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Diablo 3 is just a rumor from what i've heard. It pops up in posts every
    > now and then but i don't think they will make it. I would be first in line
    > if they did to buy it. You play on Pirate Servers? Why bother? If you
    > wanna play online, play on Bnet, or not at all i say.

    Yes... rumoured for the past few years. I think Blizzard have their hands
    full with World of Warcraft at the moment (which some tout as a Diablo 3
    anyway). If there ever is a Diablo3 release I can assure you it will be
    subscription based realm play... hopefully still a singleplayer/LAN
    optionalso. But as Jake said, all talk of a future D3 release is
    unsubstantiated rumour.

    cheers,
    Stu.

    On that special day, chainbreaker, (noone@nowhere.com) said...

    > You've played Sacred for a *year*?!?!?
    > I wonder what you obviously see in it that I was never able to. :-)

    Probably the jokes, which seem to be more German specific.

    Read the grave inscriptions. I hope they are as funny in the English
    version.

    "Down: 5 km to hell"
    "The mound grave of Dolly Buster (a former softcore starlet)" Inside:
    the body of a man.
    "One more time, and your nose will be broken" (a skeleton comes out and
    must be killed)
    "One more, one more fits in (famous drinkers song)" produces several
    skeletons to kill
    "Oh is that little bear cute, where's your mom"?-Tim
    "And she said 'you call that a knife?'" Inside: a man

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

    > You've played Sacred for a *year*?!?!?
    >
    > Wow!!!! As I recall, after a couple of weeks of fairly extensive play, I
    > was finished. I tried it again after the big addon/patch, but still
    didn't
    > see enough in it to warrant playing again.
    >
    > I wonder what you obviously see in it that I was never able to. :-)

    Well, I've been playing Diablo 2 for 4 years, and patch 1.10 destroyed all
    the fun I ever had with it. Sacred was (and for now still is) the best
    alternative. I enjoy returning to Diablo 1/Hellfire every once in a while,
    but not enough for any regular play. Restricted Area is plain horrible. Then
    there's the interaction with the Sacred developers. I've become official
    forum moderator on the german Sacred forums, and a few of my ideas have
    actually found their way into the game. Too bad that it is still quite
    buggy...

    "Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know
    > that Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but,
    > that doesnt need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he
    > heard that diablo 3 is not comming before 2006.. :( I will be grateful
    > for more informations abot Diablo3 tnx!!
    > I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and
    > Ender some1 have some good server to recomand??

    Do you know that there is a place in D2:LOD where you can find Wirt's
    Ass? You can wear it as a helm, and its socketed, only one socket
    though...its very powerful...

    "Snide Lee Whiplash" <snide@mas.com> wrote in message
    > "Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know
    > > that Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but,
    > > that doesnt need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he
    > > heard that diablo 3 is not comming before 2006.. :( I will be grateful
    > > for more informations abot Diablo3 tnx!!
    > > I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and
    > > Ender some1 have some good server to recomand??
    > >

    > Do you know that there is a place in D2:LOD where you can find Wirt's
    > Ass? You can wear it as a helm, and its socketed, only one socket
    > though...its very powerful...

    Yup... I have 2 of them in my mules d:¬)
    I understand the leg being found as its wooden though... but it musta been
    hard to shite out a wooden ass d8¬O

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

    Yes, and it's got charges of Level 50 Poison Nova.

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "Snide Lee Whiplash" <snide@mas.com> wrote in message
    > "Cofy" <filip.nendl@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Hy people!! I heard that diablo3 is comming.. Is that thrue?? I know
    >> that Blizzard pickd up all of peoples that worked on Diablo2, but,
    >> that doesnt need to mean something.. Also my friend told me that he
    >> heard that diablo 3 is not comming before 2006.. :( I will be grateful
    >> for more informations abot Diablo3 tnx!!
    >> I play diablo2:lod on net - but on pirates servers like: Karamba and
    >> Ender some1 have some good server to recomand??
    >>

    > Do you know that there is a place in D2:LOD where you can find Wirt's
    > Ass? You can wear it as a helm, and its socketed, only one socket
    > though...its very powerful...

Diablo Servers Video Games