LF Zon goes to Hell?

Hi,

I got my LF/FA Zon to level 70 (SP) over the weekend. She also has access
to Hell now.

So far, she has max LF, FA and 8 points in Valk. 11 skill points and 66
stat points saved up, so far.

She has Titan's Revenge and Spirit shield as weapon switch 1 and Lycander's
bow on switch 2. 20%IAS gloves with knockback and some resists provide
about all the IAS I need, I guess. Titan's get 2 attacks/second and
Lycander's socketed with SHAEL gets 2.5 attacks.

I take it LF, FA and Multi Shot all are standard attacks speed-wise?

Would you go for Strafe or stay with MS?

I currently have Razortail for piercing, but I wonder if I should drop it
and invest more points in Pierce. How much is enough for LF to be
effective? I have a nice belt with +60 life and 3 resists at +25 I'd like
to use.

Thanks,

Oliver

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I got my LF/FA Zon to level 70 (SP) over the weekend. She also has access
> to Hell now.
>
> So far, she has max LF, FA and 8 points in Valk. 11 skill points and 66
> stat points saved up, so far.
>
> She has Titan's Revenge and Spirit shield as weapon switch 1 and
Lycander's
> bow on switch 2. 20%IAS gloves with knockback and some resists provide
> about all the IAS I need, I guess. Titan's get 2 attacks/second and
> Lycander's socketed with SHAEL gets 2.5 attacks.
>
> I take it LF, FA and Multi Shot all are standard attacks speed-wise?
>
> Would you go for Strafe or stay with MS?
>
> I currently have Razortail for piercing, but I wonder if I should drop it
> and invest more points in Pierce. How much is enough for LF to be
> effective? I have a nice belt with +60 life and 3 resists at +25 I'd like
> to use.

I get pierce up to 50% or a little less, it works fine.

short - sorry so late :)