Merc Equipt

How's this for a Merc equipt.....

Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:

Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)

Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
3 answers Last reply

    In article <429b35cb@news.comindico.com.au>,
    Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
    >How's this for a Merc equipt.....
    >
    >Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:
    >
    >Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
    >Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
    >Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)
    >
    >Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.

    Some observations:

    Why a Harlequin's Crest? While it's a nice hat for most characters, it's
    not something very good for a Merc. Also, because you're using Duress
    (some res-all built in) and Obedience (also res-all built in) you don't
    need the res-all from the Um in the Shako, once the merc reaches higher
    levels.

    I see no life leech.

    There's nothing wrong with Duress, and also Obedience is a nice merc
    weapon. But there's no Life Leech on that, so that leaves the hat for
    that. If you want +2 skills, but need a more combat oriented hat, try to
    acquire an Andariel's Visage...?

    Guillaume's Face is also a very nice merc hat, but also has no leech.

    Regards,

    Patrick.

    The Shako is not aimed at the Merc. In the long run it's for my
    characters...Just is probably the best i have spare so gave it to the Merc.

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
    message news:aeee5$429b38b0$82a1d3bf$10896@news2.tudelft.nl...
    > In article <429b35cb@news.comindico.com.au>,
    > Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
    >>How's this for a Merc equipt.....
    >>
    >>Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:
    >>
    >>Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
    >>Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
    >>Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)
    >>
    >>Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.
    >
    > Some observations:
    >
    > Why a Harlequin's Crest? While it's a nice hat for most characters, it's
    > not something very good for a Merc. Also, because you're using Duress
    > (some res-all built in) and Obedience (also res-all built in) you don't
    > need the res-all from the Um in the Shako, once the merc reaches higher
    > levels.
    >
    > I see no life leech.
    >
    > There's nothing wrong with Duress, and also Obedience is a nice merc
    > weapon. But there's no Life Leech on that, so that leaves the hat for
    > that. If you want +2 skills, but need a more combat oriented hat, try to
    > acquire an Andariel's Visage...?
    >
    > Guillaume's Face is also a very nice merc hat, but also has no leech.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Patrick.

    I like the Tal Mask for the life leech,, most of my mercs use that helm.

    "Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
    message news:aeee5$429b38b0$82a1d3bf$10896@news2.tudelft.nl...
    > In article <429b35cb@news.comindico.com.au>,
    > Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
    >>How's this for a Merc equipt.....
    >>
    >>Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:
    >>
    >>Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
    >>Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
    >>Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)
    >>
    >>Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.
    >
    > Some observations:
    >
    > Why a Harlequin's Crest? While it's a nice hat for most characters, it's
    > not something very good for a Merc. Also, because you're using Duress
    > (some res-all built in) and Obedience (also res-all built in) you don't
    > need the res-all from the Um in the Shako, once the merc reaches higher
    > levels.
    >
    > I see no life leech.
    >
    > There's nothing wrong with Duress, and also Obedience is a nice merc
    > weapon. But there's no Life Leech on that, so that leaves the hat for
    > that. If you want +2 skills, but need a more combat oriented hat, try to
    > acquire an Andariel's Visage...?
    >
    > Guillaume's Face is also a very nice merc hat, but also has no leech.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Patrick.

Games Video Games