  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 7:48:27 PM

How's this for a Merc equipt.....

Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:

Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)

Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

More about : merc equipt

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 10:00:48 PM

In article <429b35cb@news.comindico.com.au>,
Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>How's this for a Merc equipt.....
>
>Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:
>
>Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
>Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
>Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)
>
>Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.

Some observations:

Why a Harlequin's Crest? While it's a nice hat for most characters, it's
not something very good for a Merc. Also, because you're using Duress
(some res-all built in) and Obedience (also res-all built in) you don't
need the res-all from the Um in the Shako, once the merc reaches higher
levels.

I see no life leech.

There's nothing wrong with Duress, and also Obedience is a nice merc
weapon. But there's no Life Leech on that, so that leaves the hat for
that. If you want +2 skills, but need a more combat oriented hat, try to
acquire an Andariel's Visage...?

Guillaume's Face is also a very nice merc hat, but also has no leech.

Regards,

Patrick.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:55:43 AM

The Shako is not aimed at the Merc. In the long run it's for my
characters...Just is probably the best i have spare so gave it to the Merc.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
message news:aeee5$429b38b0$82a1d3bf$10896@news2.tudelft.nl...
> In article <429b35cb@news.comindico.com.au>,
> Jake Mysterio <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote:
>>How's this for a Merc equipt.....
>>
>>Level 66 Act Holy Freeze Merc:
>>
>>Helm - Harlequin Crest Shako socketed with Um.
>>Armor - Duress ( Crushing Blow ) :)
>>Weapon - Obedience ( More Crushing Blow ) :)
>>
>>Shako cost me 35 Pgems. Then i Umed it.
>
> Some observations:
>
> Why a Harlequin's Crest? While it's a nice hat for most characters, it's
> not something very good for a Merc. Also, because you're using Duress
> (some res-all built in) and Obedience (also res-all built in) you don't
> need the res-all from the Um in the Shako, once the merc reaches higher
> levels.
>
> I see no life leech.
>
> There's nothing wrong with Duress, and also Obedience is a nice merc
> weapon. But there's no Life Leech on that, so that leaves the hat for
> that. If you want +2 skills, but need a more combat oriented hat, try to
> acquire an Andariel's Visage...?
>
> Guillaume's Face is also a very nice merc hat, but also has no leech.
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick.
May 31, 2005 7:18:10 PM

I like the Tal Mask for the life leech,, most of my mercs use that helm.