2 computers

I have a problem when I link 2 computers to netgear so I can have both
computers can share a printer. One is a lap top main computer is desktop.
when connected only the laptop can get into web sites but although main
computer is connected can get any web sites
2 answers Last reply
More about computers

    Netgear makes more than one product. Which one do you have? How is
    connected to the computers. How is it configured? How are the computers
    configured? What type of Internet connection have you got? What equipment
    is involved in the Internet connection? How is it configured?

    Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.

    "Jcass" <jcass1960@hotmail.com> wrotenews:2jt35gF14p68eU1@uni-berlin.de:

    > I have a problem when I link 2 computers to netgear so I can have both
    > computers can share a printer. One is a lap top main computer is desktop.
    > when connected only the laptop can get into web sites but although main
    > computer is connected can get any web sites

    I have two cars. One makes a funny noise, the other's door doesn't start too
    well sometimes. When the moon is full my dog barks a lot. My middle toe is
    longer than my big toe.

    Please help.

    Should I stick my middle toe into that thingy on top of the engine and have
    someone kick the tires of my other car while my dog howls?

    --
    ---Mapanari---

Computers Wireless Networking