Best server for Aussies

Hi,
I'm new to battlenet, and a go on Asia and Asia2 servers, but the lag is
pretty bad. I'm from Australia, and was just wondering which servers
others are using from the land of Oz.

Also, is it possible to move characters from one realm to another?

Vu.

> I used to know a "Vu" from Auckland, I don't suppose you are he?
>
> I don't know about Aussie, other than all the Aussies I know play on US
> West
> but from NZ the ping-times to Asia are slower than to US West thanks to
> the
> shiny new Southern Cross cable joining us (and Syndey) to the West Coast.
> YMMV.
>
> It's not possible to move characters created onto a different realm.
>
> Welcome aboard.

Nah that's not me. I'll give US West a go later. Now I have lvl 15
amazons on Asia and Asia2...

"Vu" <v_le@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm new to battlenet, and a go on Asia and Asia2 servers, but the lag is
> pretty bad. I'm from Australia, and was just wondering which servers
> others are using from the land of Oz.
>
> Also, is it possible to move characters from one realm to another?
>
> Vu.

Hi and welcome to our group. im an aussie that plays on UsWest for the same
reason (asia being to slow). it was the best desion i have made. the people
and games are alot more fun on UsWest. Always someone willing to give a hand
and help with items. I play quite a bit and would like to catch up and help
some time. It also helps that we are in the same time zone as most times im
on there is not many people in the us on just everone else
good luck and happy playing

custards1
custards12

Hi Vu,

I'm from Australia too. Infact Custards and i know each other IRL. We
actually work together. It's good to know other Aussies out there on Bnet. I
tend to have quite a bit of time online aswell. I've got myself a Bowazon,
Level 82. If you need some assistance in equipment i'm always quite willing
to help. I've got a few Runeword bows aswell as some other Amazon beneficial
items. If you're on USWest sometime just look out for Jake_Mysterio and
that's me. ;)

Nice to chat...

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Vu wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to battlenet, and a go on Asia and Asia2 servers, but the lag
> is pretty bad. I'm from Australia, and was just wondering which
> servers others are using from the land of Oz.
>
> Also, is it possible to move characters from one realm to another?
>
> Vu.

I used to play with several Aussies on USeast. Nostromo, once a regular
here, told me that as a rule pings were better there than on west, and on
asia for sure. That might not still hold though, since it's been a pretty
good while since we've played--probably at least a year.

--
chainbreaker

Thanks for the info, the lag on USWest is less than Asia, but playing
online is still a lot different than single player. I'll keep an eye out for
you other Aussies :p

Vu.