Hehehehehehe...

Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.

Then again, once in a zillion years, luck will smile upon a poor sorc:
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1118098671.jpg

And, of course, my "loyal" bodyguard, Mr.Chalan, came out from the fight
without as much as one scratch. Which is quite a surprise, considering that
later I found a couple of battle darts and an assassin claw in the barrel
he was hiding in...
I think I just might ask captain Greiz for a refund next time I visit Lut
Gholein.
--
Duergar

"Duergar" <duergar@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
> pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.
>
> Then again, once in a zillion years, luck will smile upon a poor sorc:
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1118098671.jpg
>
> And, of course, my "loyal" bodyguard, Mr.Chalan, came out from the fight
> without as much as one scratch. Which is quite a surprise, considering
that
> later I found a couple of battle darts and an assassin claw in the barrel
> he was hiding in...
> I think I just might ask captain Greiz for a refund next time I visit Lut
> Gholein.

Hardcore??!? -=- ROFLMAO!!!

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Trammel <Me@Server.com> wrote:
> "Duergar" <duergar@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
>> pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.
>>
>> Then again, once in a zillion years, luck will smile upon a poor sorc:
>> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1118098671.jpg
>>
>> And, of course, my "loyal" bodyguard, Mr.Chalan, came out from the fight
>> without as much as one scratch. Which is quite a surprise, considering
> that
>> later I found a couple of battle darts and an assassin claw in the barrel
>> he was hiding in...
>> I think I just might ask captain Greiz for a refund next time I visit Lut
>> Gholein.
>

> Hardcore??!? -=- ROFLMAO!!!

Yup! :)

I just hope I didn't use up all of my luck in this "little incident".
--
Duergar

You gotta be happy that u have put your last 5 stat points into vitality :)

> Trammel <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>> "Duergar" <duergar@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
>>> pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.
>>>
>>> Then again, once in a zillion years, luck will smile upon a poor sorc:
>>> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1118098671.jpg
>>>
>>> And, of course, my "loyal" bodyguard, Mr.Chalan, came out from the fight
>>> without as much as one scratch. Which is quite a surprise, considering
>> that
>>> later I found a couple of battle darts and an assassin claw in the
>>> barrel
>>> he was hiding in...
>>> I think I just might ask captain Greiz for a refund next time I visit
>>> Lut
>>> Gholein.
>>

>> Hardcore??!? -=- ROFLMAO!!!
>
> Yup! :)
>
> I just hope I didn't use up all of my luck in this "little incident".
> --
> Duergar

Doodles

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2004

"Duergar" <duergar@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
> pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.
<snip>

I trust you went back down after getting healed and took care of the guy
that nearly did you in. Heh.

doodles <tomfulton53nospammer@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Duergar" <duergar@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Stories that begin with something like:"I teleported into a nasty gloam
>> pack, led by a conviction boss..." don't often have a happy ending.
> <snip>
>
> I trust you went back down after getting healed and took care of the guy
> that nearly did you in. Heh.

Sure, this time it was *personal*!
But it took awhile, and I barely saw him, cause I was heroically hiding
behind the walls, spamming frozen orbs. Vindictive, but careful... ;)

--
Duergar

Kevin <ljstreur@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> You gotta be happy that u have put your last 5 stat points into vitality :)

He-he, true, true...

--
Duergar

Doodles

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2004

> doodles <tomfulton53nospammer@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> > I trust you went back down after getting healed and took care of the guy
> > that nearly did you in. Heh.
>
> Sure, this time it was *personal*!
> But it took awhile, and I barely saw him, cause I was heroically hiding
> behind the walls, spamming frozen orbs. Vindictive, but careful... ;)
>
> --
> Duergar

Wow...I'm impressed. Normally I run like a weenie and don't look back,
especially against conviction gloams

TRENDING THREADS