Highest negateable PvP damage

keith

I come up with 1 k before PvP penalty.I want to see if
anyone else comes up with same or similar number.I
might have calculated wrong but I took of DR% then
normal DR but maye its the other way round?.
By the way im not after making an invinceable char
I just want to get an idea of a starting point.I think
just about all the gear is available mid level so
I want to see if its viable to exploit Fade for mld
level dueling.

keith wrote:
> I come up with 1 k before PvP penalty.I want to see if
> anyone else comes up with same or similar number.I
> might have calculated wrong but I took of DR% then
> normal DR but maye its the other way round?.
> By the way im not after making an invinceable char
> I just want to get an idea of a starting point.I think
> just about all the gear is available mid level so
> I want to see if its viable to exploit Fade for mld
> level dueling.

Synergized Bone Armor will stop a lot of damage even before calculating
equipment effects. Combining it with Fade is usually a little
difficult. ;)
--
Zamboni

TRENDING THREADS