Druid Werewold and Harry Potter

Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 3:08:57 AM

Anyone noticed the CGI Werewolf of the third Harry Potter movie was an exact
copy of the LOD-druid-werewolf? I think it was a tribute to this game of the
director/cgi-artist.

Wonder what other monsters we will see in the movies ;-)

--
"To do is to be."- Nietszche
"To be is to do."- Socrates

Actually, the Potter werewolf is more likely taken from a Goya painting of humans turning into beasts. One of the witches has a dog's head and tail. The painting is "The Witches' Kitchen" by Francisco José de Goya y Lucientes. You can see it in Bob Rickard's book Phenomena, p. 113. In my opinion, the Potter werewolf looks A LOT MORE like the man/beast in the Goya painting than it does the druid/werewolf. A version can be seen at: <http://www.interdrama.com/Goya-Witches-Kitchen.jpg&gt; ...
!