item-giveaway Pt. 1

I changed to Wow and do not need my D2Lod items anymore.

I will give away all my stuff. Everything is on SC Nonladder Europe.

First come, first serve. Post here, I won't be on bnet without
give-away-reason

Who wants (sorted by carrying char):
LEM, PUL, 2 HEL, MAL, FAL

HEL, SHEAL, AMN, 2 ETH, Suicide Branch, Spirit Shroud, Wormskull,
Rockstopper (PR), 2 jadetalon, natalya armor (2x 15IAS), Rhyme grim shield,
Lava Gout, Manald 7%, String of Ears 7/15/15, Goreriders, Blackhorns Face,
Toothrow, Grims Burning Dead ethereal (AMN).

To be continued.

Walt

--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid on Sunstrider

begin 666 smile.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`)$!`````+^_O___`````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```(N
MC V9QY$"X6(@6GGJO0!)+3RA$XDA:&Y6JGXMIX$K%G,8^2EE]G:4?&ID%+Y#
#`0`[
`
end

Sorry, for the attachment. I have no idea where this came from :/

Walt
--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid on Sunstrider

Hi,

my amazon (Xenobian) will be very pleased with some high runes, natalya
armor or the string of Ears.
So, she is hopefully awaiting your reply.

Jan Lok wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my amazon (Xenobian) will be very pleased with some high runes,
> natalya armor or the string of Ears.
> So, she is hopefully awaiting your reply.
>
> "Walt" <wbecke{nospam]@gmx.at> schreef in bericht
>> I changed to Wow and do not need my D2Lod items anymore.
>>
>> I will give away all my stuff. Everything is on SC Nonladder Europe.
>>
>> First come, first serve. Post here, I won't be on bnet without
>> give-away-reason
>>
>> Who wants (sorted by carrying char):
>> LEM, PUL, 2 HEL, MAL, FAL
>>
>> HEL, SHEAL, AMN, 2 ETH, Suicide Branch, Spirit Shroud, Wormskull,
>> Rockstopper (PR), 2 jadetalon, natalya armor (2x 15IAS), Rhyme grim
>> shield,
>> Lava Gout, Manald 7%, String of Ears 7/15/15, Goreriders, Blackhorns
>> Face, Toothrow, Grims Burning Dead ethereal (AMN).
>>
>> To be continued.
>>
>> Walt
>>
>> --
>> Komdorron - Tauren Druid on Sunstrider

You didn't answer on bnet. I will try again this evening. My account will be
inzaire110.

Walt

--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid on Sunstrider