Tranfer act3 life potion?

Is it possible to drop the act3 life potion and have another char pick it up
and use it?

Yes of course... Same thing as if you were Muling...

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

<billa_tython> wrote in message news:YaGdnbiNDNdjPzbfRVn-jg@giganews.com...
> Is it possible to drop the act3 life potion and have another char pick it
> up
> and use it?

[quoting adjusted]

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> <billa_tython> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to drop the act3 life potion and have another char
> > pick it up
> > and use it?
>
> Yes of course... Same thing as if you were Muling...

It can be picked up, but it cannot be used by that other character.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

I believe that any character can use any potion. I've had level 1-5
characters carrying Full Rejuves... Something that you wouldn't be able to
usually make/find until after act2.

--

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> I believe that any character can use any potion. I've had level 1-5
> characters carrying Full Rejuves... Something that you wouldn't be
> able to usually make/find until after act2.

You realise we're talking about the potion that Alkor gives you for civing
him the golder bird that you get off Meshif when you give him the jade
figurine? The one that adds a permeant +20 life? AFAIK only the questor who
got it can drink it.
--
~misfit~

> "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
>> [quoting adjusted]
>>
>> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>>> <billa_tython> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Yes of course... Same thing as if you were Muling...
>>
>> It can be picked up, but it cannot be used by that other character.
>>
>> --
>> AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

oh

Damn i can be an idiot! *Hits head on wall*

--

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> oh
>
> Damn i can be an idiot! *Hits head on wall*

LOL! Careful of the wall man. On another issue, I can't believe the amount
of typos in my other post.
--
~misfit~

> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>>> I believe that any character can use any potion. I've had level 1-5
>>> characters carrying Full Rejuves... Something that you wouldn't be
>>> able to usually make/find until after act2.
>>
>> You realise we're talking about the potion that Alkor gives you for
>> civing him the golder bird that you get off Meshif when you give him
>> the jade figurine? The one that adds a permeant +20 life? AFAIK only
>> the questor who
>> got it can drink it.
>> --
>> ~misfit~
>>
>>> "Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message

LOL! Yes i took notice of those typos... hehe... But then again, new words
with similar meanings to others are created everyday aren't they... ;-p