Muling in CE?

Joe

I managed to get on open BNet with my barb but I can't mule anything.

I am running the latest version and I can't join an existing game and
when I create a game and hold it for 5 mins the game collapses as soon
as I get out!

Any idea how I can mule all that stuff?

My Char is a single playing char btw

Joe wrote:
> I managed to get on open BNet with my barb but I can't mule anything.
>
> I am running the latest version and I can't join an existing game and
> when I create a game and hold it for 5 mins the game collapses as soon
> as I get out!
>
> Any idea how I can mule all that stuff?
>
> My Char is a single playing char btw

you can use a sp char to play online?

Open Bnet, and similar networks, are pc based. That's why you can use
your SP chars on them. Being so the game is closed and gone whenever
the host (the char that created the game) leaves.

Since you're using a SP char why not just use the shared stash to mule
items? (Clicking on the chest in the lower left corner of the stash
switches between the shared and private) Or even just to store items
in instead of creating mule chars.

Joe

Thanks! Just what I needed to know!
Even the simplest info is hard to find sometimes for CE!
Now my problem will probably be to get a very low level char to a
stash but I can work this out

Joe wrote:
> Thanks! Just what I needed to know!
> Even the simplest info is hard to find sometimes for CE!
> Now my problem will probably be to get a very low level char to a
> stash but I can work this out
>

> On 13 Jun 2005 01:19:24 -0700, "gaze@abnt.org" <gaze@abnt.org> wrote:
>

>>Open Bnet, and similar networks, are pc based. That's why you can use
>>your SP chars on them. Being so the game is closed and gone whenever
>>the host (the char that created the game) leaves.
>>
>>Since you're using a SP char why not just use the shared stash to mule
>>items? (Clicking on the chest in the lower left corner of the stash
>>switches between the shared and private) Or even just to store items
>>in instead of creating mule chars.

For more info try the forum http://chaosempire.info/forum/
you will have to register, but it is free. Once there go to the
"international support" forum. you will find some very good info there

Entry point is now http://chaosempire.info/

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper