Can you beat Diablo in a game of chess ??

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,finet.unet (More info?)

I mean, civilized creatures don't fight with weapons.

They settle their dispute with a good game of chess.

Is this possible in Diablo or is this game truly uncivilized ?

"Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I mean, civilized creatures don't fight with weapons.
>
> They settle their dispute with a good game of chess.
>
> Is this possible in Diablo or is this game truly uncivilized ?

Yeah, why didnt bush and sadam just sit down and had a game of chess :p

In article <42ae710f$0$143$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
SoftMan Brian <Brian_Hoey@hotmail.com> wrote:
>"Tristan Beeline" <mist_distance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I mean, civilized creatures don't fight with weapons.
>>
>> They settle their dispute with a good game of chess.
>>
>> Is this possible in Diablo or is this game truly uncivilized ?
>
>Yeah, why didnt bush and sadam just sit down and had a game of chess :p

_If_ you feel you have to reply to this troll, do so without including the
second newsgroup (in this case finet.unet). If you look at this newsgroup,
it's filled with hundreds of similar replies to yours, all to be gleed
upon by the original poster.

It does this every few weeks, and picks another random secondary group
every time. Don't fall for it, and don't give it the satisfaction of
falling for it's trap!

Regards,

Patrick.