Gheeds

Decided that i'd make a cow run for myself, what happened? Gheeds falls from
a cow... Couldn't believe it... Here i am, my level 89 sorceress running
through cows and Gheeds drops...Couldn't pick it up because i already have
one on her. So i drop out, bring in my Bowazon and give it to her. It's
pretty lame one....

80% Gold drop from monsters
12% reduced vendor prices..
30% magic find
I think that's how it reads..
What is a Gheeds worth anyways...Even a basic one.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Decided that i'd make a cow run for myself, what happened? Gheeds falls
from
> a cow... Couldn't believe it... Here i am, my level 89 sorceress running
> through cows and Gheeds drops...Couldn't pick it up because i already have
> one on her. So i drop out, bring in my Bowazon and give it to her. It's
> pretty lame one....
>
> 80% Gold drop from monsters
> 12% reduced vendor prices..
> 30% magic find
> I think that's how it reads..
> What is a Gheeds worth anyways...Even a basic one.

I dont know "standardised" pricing but IMO:
As far as I know low level Gheeds are throw-away items and the higher ones
are about Pul.
You MAY get a Mal -or- Ist for a perfect one.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Doodles

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2004

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> I dont know "standardised" pricing but IMO:
> As far as I know low level Gheeds are throw-away items and the higher ones
> are about Pul.
> You MAY get a Mal -or- Ist for a perfect one.
>

> --
> Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
> (Please reply to group only)

I can't agree that a low Gheeds is a throwaway item. Even at 30% that is
the equivalent of 4 7 mfsc in 3 slots. Nearly everyone I know has an extra
character they can throw a Gheeds on they find, low-level or not.

From my experience, a low Gheeds might fetch Ko to Lem. The only thing
reducing the overall price is the fact that you can't trade it, and
drop-trading is risky at best. If it were an actual traded item the prices
would be higher, IMHO.

TRENDING THREADS