To eBay or not to eBay...

Since me and my girlfriend no longer play UsWest then I am going to sell her
UsWest account on eBay. Normally I wouldn't do something like this but with
the account having multiple high runes (Including Zod's, LOTS of Cham,
Ber's, Jah's, etc...), a lvl-90 Blizzard-MF sorc, etc I didnt want to just
throw it away.

I thought here might be the perfect place to let people know about it as
some people here play UsWest (and one or two have recently came back). Most
of the HRs are from the DWC guild but none of them play UsWest anymore
either so we got lumbered with them.

I was thinking of starting the auction at $0.99 (with no reserve) and was
wondering if people in this newsgroup would mind me putting a link to the
auction for UsWest people to look at?

Plz leave feedback on if you mind me linking the auction from here by giving
the URL?

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Just wait. The next post will include binary screenshots of all the
items. :)
--
Zamboni

Saber

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> Since me and my girlfriend no longer play UsWest then I am going to sell
her
> UsWest account on eBay. Normally I wouldn't do something like this but
with
> the account having multiple high runes (Including Zod's, LOTS of Cham,
> Ber's, Jah's, etc...), a lvl-90 Blizzard-MF sorc, etc I didnt want to just
> throw it away.
>
> I thought here might be the perfect place to let people know about it as
> some people here play UsWest (and one or two have recently came back).
Most
> of the HRs are from the DWC guild but none of them play UsWest anymore
> either so we got lumbered with them.
>
> I was thinking of starting the auction at $0.99 (with no reserve) and was
> wondering if people in this newsgroup would mind me putting a link to the
> auction for UsWest people to look at?
>
> Plz leave feedback on if you mind me linking the auction from here by
giving
> the URL?

Go for it. A link wouldn't hurt anyone, just as long is you don't spam it
around, I doubt anyone would care.
Then again, this is kind of a new crowd here... eh, whatev. As Lord And
Ruler of this group, I bestow onto you permission to list the link to your
auction a total of 5 times. Do with them as you wish.

--
The Suddenly Re-Appearing God-Like Saber

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:12:48 -0400, Saber wrote:

> Go for it. A link wouldn't hurt anyone, just as long is you don't spam it
> around, I doubt anyone would care.

Yep, I think so, too. He asked politely, and didn't just post the link, and
I think that shows a great deal of consideration. :)

M.
--
ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
http://www.clamwin.com/

"Michael Vondung" <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:12:48 -0400, Saber wrote:
>
> > Go for it. A link wouldn't hurt anyone, just as long is you don't spam
it
> > around, I doubt anyone would care.
>
> Yep, I think so, too. He asked politely, and didn't just post the link,
and
> I think that shows a great deal of consideration. :)

Hmmm... I don't think I'll want to use 5 links as even I'd consider that
spamming ;¬)
Here is link #1 though... I'll put link #2 in its own thread with better
title so UsWest ppl see it easier... and that should about it from me ;¬)

Here is the link to my auction, I've underlined good stuff... and but bold
on what I consider as GREAT stuff:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33884&item=8199506116&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Thanks for your feedback guys & gals :¬)

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

I must say, they are some nice items that you have on those Mules.. If i
wasn't against buying something that i can't use for real i might have put
in a bid. But i will envy those who get those items. Especially the runes.
It's upto $31 U.S.... nice going.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> Since me and my girlfriend no longer play UsWest then I am going to sell
> her
> UsWest account on eBay. Normally I wouldn't do something like this but
> with
> the account having multiple high runes (Including Zod's, LOTS of Cham,
> Ber's, Jah's, etc...), a lvl-90 Blizzard-MF sorc, etc I didnt want to just
> throw it away.
>
> I thought here might be the perfect place to let people know about it as
> some people here play UsWest (and one or two have recently came back).
> Most
> of the HRs are from the DWC guild but none of them play UsWest anymore
> either so we got lumbered with them.
>
> I was thinking of starting the auction at $0.99 (with no reserve) and was
> wondering if people in this newsgroup would mind me putting a link to the
> auction for UsWest people to look at?
>
> Plz leave feedback on if you mind me linking the auction from here by
> giving
> the URL?
>
> --
> Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
> (Please reply to group only)

"Jake Mysterio" wrote...
>I must say, they are some nice items that you have on those Mules.. If i
>wasn't against buying something that i can't use for real i might have put
>in a bid. But i will envy those who get those items. Especially the runes.
>It's upto $31 U.S.... nice going.

In the game, some items of value are ethereal.

In real life, all these items for sale are truly ethereal, so shouldn't they
be valuable?

Its moved to £33.00 with 6 hours left so atleast my girlfriend gets
something for the years of hard work (almost 24/7) that we put into the
UsWest accounts :¬)

--
"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> I must say, they are some nice items that you have on those Mules.. If i
> wasn't against buying something that i can't use for real i might have put
> in a bid. But i will envy those who get those items. Especially the runes.
> It's upto $31 U.S.... nice going.
>

> --
> Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.
>

> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> > Since me and my girlfriend no longer play UsWest then I am going to sell
> > her
> > UsWest account on eBay. Normally I wouldn't do something like this but
> > with
> > the account having multiple high runes (Including Zod's, LOTS of Cham,
> > Ber's, Jah's, etc...), a lvl-90 Blizzard-MF sorc, etc I didnt want to
just
> > throw it away.
> >
> > I thought here might be the perfect place to let people know about it as
> > some people here play UsWest (and one or two have recently came back).
> > Most
> > of the HRs are from the DWC guild but none of them play UsWest anymore
> > either so we got lumbered with them.
> >
> > I was thinking of starting the auction at $0.99 (with no reserve) and
was
> > wondering if people in this newsgroup would mind me putting a link to
the
> > auction for UsWest people to look at?
> >
> > Plz leave feedback on if you mind me linking the auction from here by
> > giving
> > the URL?
> >
> > --
> > Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
> > (Please reply to group only)

Oops... $33.00... not £33.00 ;¬)

--

> Its moved to £33.00 with 6 hours left so atleast my girlfriend gets
> something for the years of hard work (almost 24/7) that we put into the
> UsWest accounts :¬)
>
> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> > I must say, they are some nice items that you have on those Mules.. If i
> > wasn't against buying something that i can't use for real i might have
put
> > in a bid. But i will envy those who get those items. Especially the
runes.
> > It's upto $31 U.S.... nice going.

[snip]

Auction ended @ $36.00.
(For anyone following it)

--

> Oops... $33.00... not £33.00 ;¬)
>
> "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> > Its moved to £33.00 with 6 hours left so atleast my girlfriend gets
> > something for the years of hard work (almost 24/7) that we put into the
> > UsWest accounts :¬)
> >
> > "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> > > I must say, they are some nice items that you have on those Mules.. If
> > > wasn't against buying something that i can't use for real i might have
> put
> > > in a bid. But i will envy those who get those items. Especially the
> runes.
> > > It's upto $31 U.S.... nice going.

[snip]

Trammel wrote:
> Auction ended @ $36.00.
> (For anyone following it)

Probably rather for the ones not following it as the others can see it for
themselves, hmm? (-:

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:09:45 -0400, Gundemarie Scholz
<spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:

> Trammel wrote:
>> Auction ended @ $36.00.
>> (For anyone following it)
>
> Probably rather for the ones not following it as the others can see it
> for
> themselves, hmm? (-:

Will you marry me, Gundemarie?

--
They're the wrong trousers Gromit!
And they've gone wrong!

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> Trammel wrote:
> > Auction ended @ $36.00.
> > (For anyone following it)
>
> Probably rather for the ones not following it as the others can see it for
> themselves, hmm? (-:

Dunno who it was as I cant be bothered to look through posts... but someone
wanted me to let them know the winning bid amount. Me just being nice and
letting them know although I did wonder why they didnt just click "Watch
this item".