merc for an amazon

Hi,

What's the best merc for an amazon. I'm building a hybridzone.
Thanks for your advice

Greetings,

Newslord

Maybe an Act2 Might merc for increased damage. Amazons have skills that
increase AR so maybe damage increase would do good. You going to use a
Valkyrie?

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> Maybe an Act2 Might merc for increased damage. Amazons have skills that
> increase AR so maybe damage increase would do good. You going to use a
> Valkyrie?

Hi Jake,

Yes i am going to use a valk

Greetings,

Newslord

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Newslord wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> What's the best merc for an amazon. I'm building a hybridzone.
>> Thanks for your advice
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Newslord

Really it depends on your playing style: MachineGunKelly (speed-a-zon)
might prefer a might merc for pumping the physical damage which has been
nerfed to get max speed. If however you're paying more attention to
elemental damage (esp a poizon), slowing your enemies to give the poison
time to act might be preferable, suggesting a Holy Freeze merc.

If you have abundant Crushing Blow, then physical damage is not as
important. hitting is, so a Blessed Aim merc will free up points that
otherwise go into Penetrate to put them in LF synergies or allow you to
have a maxed Freezing/Immolation arrow and a fairly strong "other one".

Equipment will also affect the "best" decision... if you already have
equipment with ITD (Ignore Target Defense), there are much better
choices than the Blessed Aim merc.

So... which is the best merc, and how long is a string?

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper