Free Nights and Weekends.

I have free nights and weekends on my Nation Wide 1000 plan. When do the
Weekends start and when do they End.??

--
Jamel L. Raines,Esq
Imperium Neptuni Regis

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Jamel L. Raines wrote:
> I have free nights and weekends on my Nation Wide 1000 plan. When do
> the Weekends start and when do they End.??

9:01(Fri.) to 7:01(Mon.) I believe. I do remember that if you make a call
one second before the beginning and talk into the free time period you will
be charged Prime Time for the entire call.

J.

9pm Friday - 7am Monday...