% magic find question

In article <d99ar6$2jj$1@bagan.srce.hr>,
dudamuda <murmur_grim@hotmail.com> wrote:
>which %MF is the best for magic find ?

The amount at which you can still safely and quickly kill the monsters.

I.e., at a certain point you reach a point where added MF, reduces your
ability to kill monsters, so you kill less of them per time-unit,
effectively lowering your MF-rate.

Regards,

Patrick.

"Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
message news:5cea5$42b83c98$82a1d3bf$8748@news2.tudelft.nl...
> In article <d99ar6$2jj$1@bagan.srce.hr>,
> dudamuda <murmur_grim@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >which %MF is the best for magic find ?
>
> The amount at which you can still safely and quickly kill the monsters.
>
> I.e., at a certain point you reach a point where added MF, reduces your
> ability to kill monsters, so you kill less of them per time-unit,
> effectively lowering your MF-rate.

Unless ofcourse your a summancer... then you'll always kill easily :¬P

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

In article <lrkue.8461$y57.8295@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,
Trammel <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>"Patrick Vervoorn" <patrick.vervoorn@NOSPAM.perihelion.demon.nl> wrote in
>message news:5cea5$42b83c98$82a1d3bf$8748@news2.tudelft.nl...

>> The amount at which you can still safely and quickly kill the monsters.
>>
>> I.e., at a certain point you reach a point where added MF, reduces your
>> ability to kill monsters, so you kill less of them per time-unit,
>> effectively lowering your MF-rate.
>
>Unless ofcourse your a summancer... then you'll always kill easily :¬P

Actually, try to take an untwinked Skelliemancer into Hell Maggot Lair,
and come back to me about 'killing easily'. ;)

Regards,

Patrick.

TRENDING THREADS