LOD upgrade

must i install d2 patch 1.10 or just LOD expansion and then LOD patch 1.10?

In article <d99ar6$2jj$2@bagan.srce.hr>,
dudamuda <murmur_grim@hotmail.com> wrote:
>must i install d2 patch 1.10 or just LOD expansion and then LOD patch 1.10?

First the LOD Expansion, the upgrade that to 1.10.

Never did it the other way around, but you probably have to download a
different patch to patch 'regular' D2 to 1.10, so after installing LOD,
you have to download and install the LOD 1.10 patch anyway.

Regards,

Patrick.

"dudamuda" <murmur_grim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> must i install d2 patch 1.10 or just LOD expansion and then LOD patch
> 1.10?

This is what I do (in order):

1. Install Diablo 2 then reboot
2. Install Lord of Destruction
3. Install 1.10 patch for Lord of Destruction
4. Play!

Hope this helps. I've never had any issues installing things this way.

Why reboot? I install the whole thing D2, D2 LoD, Patch 1.10 ... Yeah i
reboot then but not before i finish the whole install..

Bah, that's just me though. Everyone is different.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Why reboot? I install the whole thing D2, D2 LoD, Patch 1.10 ... Yeah i
> reboot then but not before i finish the whole install..

Who knows, maybe I'm paranoid about registry entries or something. :)

> Bah, that's just me though. Everyone is different.

Heh...go with whatever works for you and you feel comfortable with. I don't
mind the reboot after installing Diablo 2 though. :)