Nice Find

I was running around last nite with my friend Custards in a NM game trying
to get some levels so he could wear his new Dream and Chains of Honor
(curses under his breath in jealousy) on his Sorc. It was a public game and
there were ppl coming in and in. About 5 pplz running around and i heard a
charm hit the floor. ALT went down and it was near one of the other players.
I teleported directly to it and picked it up. It was a small charm and i
identified it straight away. WOW! 6% Magic Find. I couldn't believe my luck.
I've had Gheeds drop, nice, i've had Hellrack drop, nice, now this Magic
find charm dropped... Damn Nice.

What can one of those go for??? Not that i'm rushing to get rid of it. LoL!

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Oliver Wenzel wrote:
> just out of curiosity, what would a 7%MF, +5res all small charm get you? I
> rolled one the other day when I cleaned out my PGem Mules. I play SP, so I
> can't sell it, anyhow.

WOW. errr not sure how much but on WHCL a 7mf goes for about a Pul, and
5 res goes for a bit more than that. So... that's up there. I would
probably say a HR or two. But I'm not too trade savvy.

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> I was running around last nite with my friend Custards in a NM game trying
> to get some levels so he could wear his new Dream and Chains of Honor
> (curses under his breath in jealousy) on his Sorc. It was a public game
and
> there were ppl coming in and in. About 5 pplz running around and i heard a
> charm hit the floor. ALT went down and it was near one of the other
players.
> I teleported directly to it and picked it up. It was a small charm and i
> identified it straight away. WOW! 6% Magic Find. I couldn't believe my
luck.
> I've had Gheeds drop, nice, i've had Hellrack drop, nice, now this Magic
> find charm dropped... Damn Nice.
>
> What can one of those go for??? Not that i'm rushing to get rid of it.
LoL!

I normally buy 7% MFSC's for Pul on ESCL.

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

Hi,

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in

> "Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in message

>> I've had Gheeds drop, nice, i've had Hellrack drop, nice, now this
>> Magic find charm dropped... Damn Nice.
>>
>> What can one of those go for??? Not that i'm rushing to get rid of
>> it.

> I normally buy 7% MFSC's for Pul on ESCL.

just out of curiosity, what would a 7%MF, +5res all small charm get you? I
rolled one the other day when I cleaned out my PGem Mules. I play SP, so I
can't sell it, anyhow.

Regards,

Oliver