Keyboard configuration questions?

Hi,

I think I have found a perfect keyboard setup for my Conc Barb, but the
game decides to forget some of the key mappings every now and then. I
haven't been able to find out why it does this.

Barb has OATH in an ethereal Small Crescent on weapon switch 1 (with
Spirit shield) and SpellSteel axe on switch 2. Spellsteel has teleport
and Decrep charges which I have mapped to keys A and S (right side). Conc
is mapped to Q (left side) for both weapons.

WS 1:
left Q = Conc
right D = Find Item

WS2:
left Q = Conc
right A = Decrep, S=Teleport

Weapon switching is mapped to middle mouse button.

When I start a gaming session, I swap in Obedience thresher for
Spellsteel, and fight some easy guys until Enchant sets in. Swap in
Spellsteel again and give Obedience to merc. Then I do my BC/BO/Shout
routine.

Now, the A and S mappings stay fixed while playing and starting new
sessions, but when I end Diablo I loose them every other time.

Any ideas about this?

Regards,

Oliver
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard configuration questions

    "Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > Barb has OATH in an ethereal Small Crescent on weapon switch 1 (with
    > Spirit shield) and SpellSteel axe on switch 2. Spellsteel has teleport
    > and Decrep charges which I have mapped to keys A and S (right side). Conc
    > is mapped to Q (left side) for both weapons.

    <snip>

    > Now, the A and S mappings stay fixed while playing and starting new
    > sessions, but when I end Diablo I loose them every other time.
    >
    > Any ideas about this?

    It is the same for me. It seems that when using the charges on a weapon, you
    loose the key mapping for them when you quit the game.

    VD

Configuration Keyboards Video Games