multicopy doesn't work with dual monitors

Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer works -
when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error, it
just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do about
it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
thx
adam
3 answers Last reply
More about multicopy doesn work dual monitors

    "Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
    > Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
    > for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer works -
    > when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error, it
    > just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do
    about
    > it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
    > thx
    > adam

    Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 works to allow multiple copies of D2 to run for
    muling, etc.
    Also, I thinx Gunde has a method on her site:
    http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#install

    Not sure if Gunde's is what your after... but if not then you can always use
    Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 :¬)

    thx, onlyer's fixed me problem
    cheers
    adam

    "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
    > "Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one
    >> for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer
    >> works -
    >> when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error,
    >> it
    >> just doesn't load it. Anyone know why this might be, and what I can do
    > about
    >> it? I've tried both normal and windowed, and one of each, with no luck.
    >> thx
    >> adam
    >
    > Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 works to allow multiple copies of D2 to run for
    > muling, etc.
    > Also, I thinx Gunde has a method on her site:
    > http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#install
    >
    > Not sure if Gunde's is what your after... but if not then you can always
    > use
    > Onlyers D2-Loader for 1.10 :¬)

    "Adam Sawyer" <pennywyz@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
    [snip]
    > thx, onlyer's fixed me problem
    > cheers
    > adam

    np... I used to use Onlyers before I put all the PCs in the living-room so
    thats why I thought of it.

    Now I just gotta find a way to make 4 PCs not deafen me when they all turned
    on :¬s
    ....Im thinking about drilling a hole in the wall & moving PCs into an unused
    room... with extentions (and maybe a switch) for
    keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers :¬/

    Only thing that stops me is... what if I wanna write to CD/disks :¬s

    --
    Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
    (Please reply to group only)

Dual Monitors Diablo Video Games