CE mod question - doll stash

After playing Sacred for awhile, i've returned to D2 and playing Chaos
Empire. Have forgotten how to make Doll Stash.

I know it's two horadric scrolls plus something else.... whats the
other thing?

howldog wrote:

> After playing Sacred for awhile, i've returned to D2 and playing Chaos
> Empire. Have forgotten how to make Doll Stash.
>
> I know it's two horadric scrolls plus something else.... whats the
> other thing?

Wirt's Leg.

Hope you're enjoying the CE mod thus far. :)

Jill

ArtDent wrote:

> Heh, be sure to use two, I am the not so proud owner of a personalized
> Wirt's leg. (from using only one scroll)

LOL! That's funny. :)

What'd ya do with it?

Jill

On 23-Jun-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:

> After playing Sacred for awhile, i've returned to D2 and playing Chaos
> Empire. Have forgotten how to make Doll Stash.
>
> I know it's two horadric scrolls plus something else.... whats the
> other thing?

Wirt's leg, he is hiding in one of the burning buildings in the center of
Tristram.
--
Not 1337.

On 23-Jun-2005, "neithskye" <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> What'd ya do with it?

It's sitting in my shared stash, not sure why I kept it, sentimental
reasons I guess, plus to remind me to engage brain before doing things
next time. ;)
--
Not 1337.

On 23 Jun 2005 13:24:00 -0700, "neithskye"
<jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

>howldog wrote:
>
>> After playing Sacred for awhile, i've returned to D2 and playing Chaos
>> Empire. Have forgotten how to make Doll Stash.
>>
>> I know it's two horadric scrolls plus something else.... whats the
>> other thing?
>
>Wirt's Leg.
>
>Hope you're enjoying the CE mod thus far. :)

thank you, yeah, fun mod

ArtDent wrote:

> It's sitting in my shared stash, not sure why I kept it, sentimental
> reasons I guess, plus to remind me to engage brain before doing things
> next time. ;)

Riker: Target Wirt's Leg acquired, Captain! Ensign, set course for
nearest stash to cube Leg with Horadric Scroll, Warp Eight!
Picard: Engage brain, Number One! You need two scrolls, not one!

Erm, did I mention it's 42/107 degrees here with the humidex and I am
sans A/C?

Jill <------- think my brain just melted

But that's okay. They're saying that relief from this weather is coming
possibly as soon as October.