Ping: Calvin Grisafe

I have tried contacting you via email but have had no response.
Please add me to your MSN list:

My MSN-Only address is: Cyberdot153@Hotmail.com

Please note: Do not use this for email purposes as all emails going there
hit the "spam" folder for auto-deletion

--
Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

calyn

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2005

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:01:34 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:

>I have tried contacting you via email but have had no response.
>Please add me to your MSN list:
>
>My MSN-Only address is: Cyberdot153@Hotmail.com
>
>Please note: Do not use this for email purposes as all emails going there
>hit the "spam" folder for auto-deletion

I don't use MSN and haven't received any of your emails. Try
contacting me at cgrisafe at bellsouth dot net.

"Calyn" <no-spam@me.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:01:34 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
>
> >I have tried contacting you via email but have had no response.
> >Please add me to your MSN list:
> >
> >My MSN-Only address is: Cyberdot153@Hotmail.com
> >
> >Please note: Do not use this for email purposes as all emails going
there
> >hit the "spam" folder for auto-deletion
>
> I don't use MSN and haven't received any of your emails. Try
> contacting me at cgrisafe at bellsouth dot net.

Original eMail address validated.
eMail sent to new address.

If this dont work... email me your account-names & an online time
(GMT/PST/etc) and I'll join a game with you and say details :¬)

You might wanna check your email servers config's though (or have your ISP
do it) so you can findout why the email from my server got blocked & if
others are being blocked too :¬/

--

$Vj3.1230@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> "Calyn" <no-spam@me.com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:01:34 GMT, "Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote:
> >
> > >I have tried contacting you via email but have had no response.
> > >Please add me to your MSN list:
> > >
> > >My MSN-Only address is: Cyberdot153@Hotmail.com
> > >
> > >Please note: Do not use this for email purposes as all emails going
> there
> > >hit the "spam" folder for auto-deletion
> >
> > I don't use MSN and haven't received any of your emails. Try
> > contacting me at cgrisafe at bellsouth dot net.
>
> Original eMail address validated.
> eMail sent to new address.
>
> If this dont work... email me your account-names & an online time
> (GMT/PST/etc) and I'll join a game with you and say details :¬)
>
> You might wanna check your email servers config's though (or have your ISP
> do it) so you can findout why the email from my server got blocked & if
> others are being blocked too :¬/

I thought I'd be nice... and check my server logs for what went wrong.
This shows that your eMail host / ISP is blocking an entire IP-range which
is bad :¬/

I've replaced specific IPs with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and emails/domains too; but
these are not whats really in the logs... its just to protect our privacy a
bit on NG

The server log is below:

Delivering to yourEmail@yourDomain.com

Attempting to deliver to the domain yourDomain.com

Retrieved 2 MX records for domain yourDomain.com

Trying the server smtp.secureserver.net.: 64.202.166.12

220 rblsmtpd.local

EHLO myDomain.com

250 rblsmtpd.local

MAIL FROM:<myEmail@myDomain.com>

250 rblsmtpd.local

RCPT TO:<yourEmail@yourDomain.com>

553 82.39.165.* rejected due to spam, contact 480-505-8877 (pool
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Address yourEmail@yourDomain.com has been rejected. Will bounce back

Bouncing is disabled

QUIT

Message from myEmail@myDomain.com relayed to the domain yourDomain.com

Trammel is a member of DWC (http://dwc.no-ip.org)
(Please reply to group only)

[Snipped all]

Oops... my girlfriend decided to move the server last night while I was
asleep so... no server last night after she didn't plug it all together
again properly (She plugged my PC into the cable-modems port - lol).

Im just posting to make sure you got the eMail I sent to your new eMail
address (as my server logs show this one went through to you Ok and wasn't
blocked) and to tell you to try the URL in it again if you got a "Can not
connect" message or something.

Sorry for the server going offline but a life without my girlfriend to nag
me & keep me on my toe's wouldn't be worth living ;¬)

PS: Has your other email host responded as to why they are blocking the
entire BlueYonder dial-up range? They could just as easily deny by the
domain the server says its from & that wouldn't stop legit emails :¬/

--

"Trammel" <Me@Server.com> wrote in message
> [Snipped all]
>

> Oops... my girlfriend decided to move the server last night while I was
> asleep so... no server last night after she didn't plug it all together
> again properly (She plugged my PC into the cable-modems port - lol).
>
> Im just posting to make sure you got the eMail I sent to your new eMail
> address (as my server logs show this one went through to you Ok and wasn't
> blocked) and to tell you to try the URL in it again if you got a "Can not
> connect" message or something.
>
> Sorry for the server going offline but a life without my girlfriend to nag
> me & keep me on my toe's wouldn't be worth living ;¬)
>
> PS: Has your other email host responded as to why they are blocking the
> entire BlueYonder dial-up range? They could just as easily deny by the
> domain the server says its from & that wouldn't stop legit emails :¬/

Ok, ok... so I was lazy and didnt check server logs, etc first!!! :¬P
[24/Jun/2005:19:24:33 +0100] Details accessed
[24/Jun/2005:19:58:18 +0100] Details accessed

Webpage removed.