Melody

I was wondering if you made melody in a socketed Amazon Only bow that has +
Bow and Crossbow Skills would that add to Melodys bonus of +3 Bow and
Crossbow Skills or would the Runeword cancel out the other bonus Skills from
the bow.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Jake Mysterio wrote:
> I was wondering if you made melody in a socketed Amazon Only bow that
> has + Bow and Crossbow Skills would that add to Melodys bonus of +3
> Bow and Crossbow Skills or would the Runeword cancel out the other
> bonus Skills from the bow.

The original stats of the bow remain there when the runes are inserted.