Cute and Lovely Mules Seeking New Home

USEast HCL

About 11 accounts. Items ranging from cracked sash to some
elite uniques/sets. Highest runes are multiple guls and
below. Everything legit. No Ber, Cham, Zod, or anything
possibly made/traded from duped items. Most mules have 1-3
socket quests available. Nearly all can join hell games.

Offer does not include my main chars/account but will
consider stripping them for their goodies.

Also has Non-Ladder mules with less items but higher runes.

Will discuss if multiple new homes show interests.

Please append to thread. I will come back to check responses
around Wednesday evening.

Bing

cool. what are you looking to get for it?
Thanks d,
"Bingain" <bingain@doYouYahoo.com> wrote in message
> USEast HCL
>
> About 11 accounts. Items ranging from cracked sash to some elite
> uniques/sets. Highest runes are multiple guls and below. Everything legit.
> No Ber, Cham, Zod, or anything possibly made/traded from duped items. Most
> mules have 1-3 socket quests available. Nearly all can join hell games.
>
> Offer does not include my main chars/account but will consider stripping
> them for their goodies.
>
> Also has Non-Ladder mules with less items but higher runes.
>
> Will discuss if multiple new homes show interests.
>
> Please append to thread. I will come back to check responses around
> Wednesday evening.
>

> Bing

eb

"Bingain" <bingain@doYouYahoo.com> wrote in message
> USEast HCL
>
> About 11 accounts. Items ranging from cracked sash to some
> elite uniques/sets. Highest runes are multiple guls and
> below. Everything legit. No Ber, Cham, Zod, or anything
> possibly made/traded from duped items. Most mules have 1-3
> socket quests available. Nearly all can join hell games.
>
> Offer does not include my main chars/account but will
> consider stripping them for their goodies.
>
> Also has Non-Ladder mules with less items but higher runes.
>
> Will discuss if multiple new homes show interests.
>
> Please append to thread. I will come back to check responses
> around Wednesday evening.
>

> Bing

Bing I would be interested.

EB *capricorn40

I'm interested.

*Capricorn40

Bingain wrote:
> USEast HCL

Attn: dsommerfeld and Eric Blake.

Glad some homes are interested. Everything is free. I list
below some items you can discuss about the split, and then
either one of you will take over the mule accounts, or you
guys split them up.

Items (partial list):
.. Barb setup with full IK Set
.. LFzon setup incl uped Titans, SS, Gloom, skillers.
.. Bowazon setup incl Eaglehorn, Lionheart, Kiara, BRC.
.. Smiter setup incl Asteron, uped HoZ, etc 90%+ CB.
.. MF sorc setup incl full Tal Rasha, Rhyme, CTA.
.. Cold sorc setup with Shako, Blizz Ormus, etc.
.. Necro setup with full Trangs set.
.. Throw-barb incl setup using Lacreator, Gimmershred, etc.

Accounts:
.. High lvl mules incl clvl 80 Enchantress (lvl39 chant)
and clvl 85 BO Barb (lvl 37 BO)
.. Armor mules with GB, D.shell, Shaft, Prudence, Viper, unid
Russet armor, SS, Gerkes, Arreats, etc.
.. Weapon mules with Bonehew, Reapers, Hone, LS, etc
.. Set mules with most set items
.. Various gray and white armors & weapons (3 accts)
.. Misc items (mostly class specific)
.. Rune mules incl 9 Guls, 14 Ists, 12 Mals, 15 Ums, 28 Puls,
etc.
.. Gem account incl 2 jewel mules.

I suggest the two of you have a discussion and let me know
how I should split the items and send you the mules. I
prefer to email the account name and passwords, which is
easier than hanging out forever in the channel. If you want
to email me about particulars, remove the 'DoYou' from my
email address first.

Bing