Super Depot and Depot unified.

Well this is for those of you who have multiple versions of carrier
installed and want to play around with all the patchers.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1459865/Unified_Depot.rar.html

Included in this file is Depot and Super Depot versions 10-13. It has
a unified key system so those of you who have purchased copies will
have backwards compatibility. Also if you have purchased Super Depot.
your keys also work with regular depot.
Enjoy!

This is a beta test so here's a key for you to play with.
Super Depot
01AG45-3KQJ34-TWFMA7-KN41TT-P9T9KF-08AKPC-HCPW4X-9J77EH-9NBDZK-80DRBZ

Be sure to save a backup of your codeplug.

I hope you enjoy this release from Depot Master.

Always the latest, always the first.

Depot Master - The Source

Justin

what are to do with this key

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:55:05 -0400, "Justin" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>what are to do with this key
>"Depot - The Source" <depot@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Well this is for those of you who have multiple versions of carrier
>> installed and want to play around with all the patchers.
>>
>> http://rapidshare.de/files/1459865/Unified_Depot.rar.html
>>
>> Included in this file is Depot and Super Depot versions 10-13. It has
>> a unified key system so those of you who have purchased copies will
>> have backwards compatibility. Also if you have purchased Super Depot.
>> your keys also work with regular depot.
>> Enjoy!
>>
>> This is a beta test so here's a key for you to play with.
>> Super Depot
>> 01AG45-3KQJ34-TWFMA7-KN41TT-P9T9KF-08AKPC-HCPW4X-9J77EH-9NBDZK-80DRBZ
>>
>> Be sure to save a backup of your codeplug.
>>
>> I hope you enjoy this release from Depot Master.
>>
>> Always the latest, always the first.
>>

>> Depot Master - The Source

Grab the patcher, pick out the one that you want (depending on your
system and functionality) and run it. input that key and enjoy it lol

this is so you can use it and see if it works with your phones etc see
what you can do with it etc..if you like it, just buy a key to remove
the nag screens.

Enjoy

i went to the site and did not find any thing, any help

On 28 Apr 2005 15:05:09 -0700, "xplod420_2" <ykarazhov@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>i went to the site and did not find any thing, any help

Sure just click that link above, scrol to the bottom, click the word
free to take you to the free download. then it shuold open up and you
can grab the file.

The file is on the bigger side mainly cause it has all the patches for
versions 10-13.

When you open the file you can just pick out your version and type
from there.

Well enjoy.

Note you need xp to use the patches. i've had one person report back
with a problem using win98. The patching system doesn't support win98.

rapid_seizur Wrote:
> If you are looking to purchase this from Depot - The Source messege me
> on AIM. ( rapidseizures )
Did you not read the Anouncement on on the main page? I'm giving you a
warning now, BUT next time this happens, your gone for 7 days.

--
fordcobra04

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

You know I see everyone selling keys. The bad part about it is you actually
wrote the software that would be different, but you didn't. This is
supposed to be a help forum to help people not a place for people to get
screwed. Just a quick thought for you to ponder, What comes around goes
around. I offer my help and services for free why???? I am actually not
doing the work they are, just as you didn't actually write the software
hack. If any of you have ever taken the time to read the Agreement that
Motorola included with the RSS program I am sure that you know it is illegal
to use software hack. I wonder what type of field day their attorneys would
have with a newsgroup log of you in here selling software hacks to their
proprietary software.

Thomas wrote:
> You know I see everyone selling keys. The bad part about it is you actually
> wrote the software that would be different, but you didn't. This is
> supposed to be a help forum to help people not a place for people to get
> screwed. Just a quick thought for you to ponder, What comes around goes
> around. I offer my help and services for free why???? I am actually not
> doing the work they are, just as you didn't actually write the software
> hack. If any of you have ever taken the time to read the Agreement that
> Motorola included with the RSS program I am sure that you know it is illegal
> to use software hack. I wonder what type of field day their attorneys would
> have with a newsgroup log of you in here selling software hacks to their
> proprietary software.
>
> "IcehouseND" <IcehouseND.1os5xy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
>
>>Says that that last key you gave is expired!??
>>
>>Help?
>>
>>thanks.
>>

>>--
>>IcehouseND
>>Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
>>View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t173856.html

It's not Motorola software I am selling, there is no copyrite on the
software I am selling. Also I'm not a member of the Cellphoneforums
website, this is a Nextel Newsgroup I'm viewing on Netscape and Outlook
express

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Did you actually write the software??? If you did, I cannot blame you for
selling it to cover the expense of time, if not then your not helping like a
newsgroup should. Your just trying to make a profit off someone else
expense. As to the software. Maybe you should read the Motorola User
Agreement. I states in there that you cannot alter the program in anyway."If
you need help finding the Agreement to read it let me know, I will be glad
to let you know where it is" You and I both know that with just the
newsgroup log of people selling the crack and following a person's IP
address that as logged into the Yahoo Server to access the email. Better yet
just goto Paypal a person's personal information is alot easier to find. The
old saying....where there is smoke there is fire. You and I both sure that
you have a altered copy of RSS on your computer.
But like I said, if you wrote the software, sell it by all means. My
complainant is not with you.

Thomas wrote:

> Did you actually write the software??? If you did, I cannot blame you for
> selling it to cover the expense of time, if not then your not helping like a
> newsgroup should. Your just trying to make a profit off someone else
> expense. As to the software. Maybe you should read the Motorola User
> Agreement. I states in there that you cannot alter the program in anyway."If
> you need help finding the Agreement to read it let me know, I will be glad
> to let you know where it is" You and I both know that with just the
> newsgroup log of people selling the crack and following a person's IP
> address that as logged into the Yahoo Server to access the email. Better yet
> just goto Paypal a person's personal information is alot easier to find. The
> old saying....where there is smoke there is fire. You and I both sure that
> you have a altered copy of RSS on your computer.
> But like I said, if you wrote the software, sell it by all means. My
> complainant is not with you.
> "Mcnabb" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Thomas wrote:
>>
>>>You know I see everyone selling keys. The bad part about it is you
>>>actually wrote the software that would be different, but you didn't.
>>>This is supposed to be a help forum to help people not a place for
>>>people to get screwed. Just a quick thought for you to ponder, What
>>>comes around goes around. I offer my help and services for free why???? I
>>>am actually not doing the work they are, just as you didn't actually
>>>write the software hack. If any of you have ever taken the time to read
>>>the Agreement that Motorola included with the RSS program I am sure that
>>>you know it is illegal to use software hack. I wonder what type of field
>>>day their attorneys would have with a newsgroup log of you in here
>>>selling software hacks to their proprietary software.
>>>
>>>"IcehouseND" <IcehouseND.1os5xy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
>>>message news:IcehouseND.1os5xy@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

>>It's not Motorola software I am selling, there is no copyrite on the
>>software I am selling. Also I'm not a member of the Cellphoneforums
>>website, this is a Nextel Newsgroup I'm viewing on Netscape and Outlook
>>express

I've helped alot of people who said they couldn't thank me enough. I do
not have an "altered copy" of RSS software on my computer, The Carrier
program and the patch are 2 sepatate files

Kram

fordcobra04 Wrote:
> rapid_seizur Wrote:-
> If you are looking to purchase this from Depot - The Source messege
> me
> on AIM. ( rapidseizures )-
> Did you not read the Anouncement on on the main page? I'm giving you a
> warning now, BUT next time this happens, your gone for 7 days.
>

> --
> fordcobra04
this isnt working for me it says it is expired

--
kram

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

I am glad for you that you have helped customers, who you say they cannot
think you enough. Question for you and all the other people selling the same
patch. If you did not write the software patch and is selling the patch, are
you sending the monies minus a reasonable finding fee to the person who
originally took the time to sit down and create the patch in the 1st place
???? If you are not, I may add is stealing from in the 1st when you sell
the software he created again and again to other people with nothing in
return to him. But hey I guess if you feel justified who am I to judge. Just
like the BTK serial killer in Washington, He was a public servant, We
should all just write the Attorney General letters stating that he has did
good deeds in the past and the wrong he has done should be over looked.
The last time I checked this is a Newsgroup that is here to help people in
need, not screw them. If you want to make money, That's great just don't
screw the person who took the time to create the patch in the first place.

> Thomas wrote:
>
>> Did you actually write the software??? If you did, I cannot blame you for
>> selling it to cover the expense of time, if not then your not helping
>> like a newsgroup should. Your just trying to make a profit off someone
>> else expense. As to the software. Maybe you should read the Motorola User
>> Agreement. I states in there that you cannot alter the program in
>> anyway."If you need help finding the Agreement to read it let me know, I
>> will be glad to let you know where it is" You and I both know that with
>> just the newsgroup log of people selling the crack and following a
>> person's IP address that as logged into the Yahoo Server to access the
>> email. Better yet just goto Paypal a person's personal information is
>> alot easier to find. The old saying....where there is smoke there is
>> fire. You and I both sure that you have a altered copy of RSS on your
>> computer.
>> But like I said, if you wrote the software, sell it by all means. My
>> complainant is not with you.
>> "Mcnabb" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>It's not Motorola software I am selling, there is no copyrite on the
>>>software I am selling. Also I'm not a member of the Cellphoneforums
>>>website, this is a Nextel Newsgroup I'm viewing on Netscape and Outlook
>>>express
>>

> I've helped alot of people who said they couldn't thank me enough. I do
> not have an "altered copy" of RSS software on my computer, The Carrier
> program and the patch are 2 sepatate files

Justin

people resell things all the time. if you sell something at a yardsale or
on Ebay and you didn't actually manufacture that item, is it a crime? no it
isn't.
"Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am glad for you that you have helped customers, who you say they cannot
> think you enough. Question for you and all the other people selling the
same
> patch. If you did not write the software patch and is selling the patch,
are
> you sending the monies minus a reasonable finding fee to the person who
> originally took the time to sit down and create the patch in the 1st place
> ???? If you are not, I may add is stealing from in the 1st when you sell
> the software he created again and again to other people with nothing in
> return to him. But hey I guess if you feel justified who am I to judge.
Just
> like the BTK serial killer in Washington, He was a public servant, We
> should all just write the Attorney General letters stating that he has did
> good deeds in the past and the wrong he has done should be over looked.
> The last time I checked this is a Newsgroup that is here to help people
in
> need, not screw them. If you want to make money, That's great just don't
> screw the person who took the time to create the patch in the first place.
>

> "Mcnabb" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Thomas wrote:
> >
> >> Did you actually write the software??? If you did, I cannot blame you
for
> >> selling it to cover the expense of time, if not then your not helping
> >> like a newsgroup should. Your just trying to make a profit off someone
> >> else expense. As to the software. Maybe you should read the Motorola
User
> >> Agreement. I states in there that you cannot alter the program in
> >> anyway."If you need help finding the Agreement to read it let me know,
> >> will be glad to let you know where it is" You and I both know that with
> >> just the newsgroup log of people selling the crack and following a
> >> person's IP address that as logged into the Yahoo Server to access the
> >> email. Better yet just goto Paypal a person's personal information is
> >> alot easier to find. The old saying....where there is smoke there is
> >> fire. You and I both sure that you have a altered copy of RSS on your
> >> computer.
> >> But like I said, if you wrote the software, sell it by all means. My
> >> complainant is not with you.
> >> "Mcnabb" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > I've helped alot of people who said they couldn't thank me enough. I do
> > not have an "altered copy" of RSS software on my computer, The Carrier
> > program and the patch are 2 sepatate files

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

No disagreeing with you. So for the record you are stating that you are
selling a product that you are no longer using. If that is the case I cannot
blame you, but the thing amazes me are the same people keeps offering to
sell the same thing. If that's the case then you are either 1 selling a copy
of what you bought " If this is the case, are you paying the original
creator of the patch his due monies?????? Right, that's my point exactly, so
tech. it is a crime" or either you bought alot of these patches.. But back
to my original point. This is a newsgroup to help people. If you want to
make money, then sell something that belongs to you or you actually took the
time to actually create, not a copied patch of someone else hard work for
your personal financial gain.

"Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
> people resell things all the time. if you sell something at a yardsale or
> on Ebay and you didn't actually manufacture that item, is it a crime? no
> it
> isn't.
> "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I am glad for you that you have helped customers, who you say they cannot
>> think you enough. Question for you and all the other people selling the
> same
>> patch. If you did not write the software patch and is selling the patch,
> are
>> you sending the monies minus a reasonable finding fee to the person who
>> originally took the time to sit down and create the patch in the 1st
>> place
>> ???? If you are not, I may add is stealing from in the 1st when you sell
>> the software he created again and again to other people with nothing in
>> return to him. But hey I guess if you feel justified who am I to judge.
> Just
>> like the BTK serial killer in Washington, He was a public servant, We
>> should all just write the Attorney General letters stating that he has
>> did
>> good deeds in the past and the wrong he has done should be over looked.
>> The last time I checked this is a Newsgroup that is here to help people
> in
>> need, not screw them. If you want to make money, That's great just don't
>> screw the person who took the time to create the patch in the first
>> place.
>>

>> "Mcnabb" <jumcnabb5@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> for
> User

> why????
> read
> that
> field

> -

>> > I've helped alot of people who said they couldn't thank me enough. I
>> > do
>> > not have an "altered copy" of RSS software on my computer, The Carrier
>> > program and the patch are 2 sepatate files

Justin

like I said before, I am helping people here. I'm selling my service
> [...]
> >> ???? If you are not, I may add is stealing from in the 1st when you
sell
> >> the software he created again and again to other people with nothing in
> >> return to him. But hey I guess if you feel justified who am I to judge.
> > Just
> >> like the BTK serial killer in Washington, He was a public servant, We
> >> should all just write the Attorney General letters stating that he has
> >> did
> >> good deeds in the past and the wrong he has done should be over looked.
> >> The last time I checked this is a Newsgroup that is here to help
people
> > in
> >> need, not screw them. If you want to make money, That's great just
don't
> >> screw the person who took the time to create the patch in the first

Well then for the record, since you are selling your service and not the
patch. Then you are giving the patch for free and would not have a problem
giving people the patch for free if they request it ? Then charging them for
help with it. If that is the case then that is actually innovative way of
making money.

> like I said before, I am helping people here. I'm selling my service
> "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> No disagreeing with you. So for the record you are stating that you are
>> selling a product that you are no longer using. If that is the case I
> cannot
>> blame you, but the thing amazes me are the same people keeps offering to
>> sell the same thing. If that's the case then you are either 1 selling a
> copy
>> of what you bought " If this is the case, are you paying the original
>> creator of the patch his due monies?????? Right, that's my point exactly,
> so
>> tech. it is a crime" or either you bought alot of these patches.. But
> back
>> to my original point. This is a newsgroup to help people. If you want to
>> make money, then sell something that belongs to you or you actually took
> the
>> time to actually create, not a copied patch of someone else hard work for
>> your personal financial gain.
>>

>> "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> > people resell things all the time. if you sell something at a yardsale
> or
>> > on Ebay and you didn't actually manufacture that item, is it a crime?
>> > no
>> > it
>> > isn't.
>> > "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
> cannot
>> > same
> patch,
>> > are
> who
> sell
>> > Just
> people
>> > in
> don't

> you
>> > for
> helping
> someone
>> > User
> know,
> the
> is
> your
> My

> didn't.
> What
>> > why????
>> > read
>> > that
>> > field

> in

> -
>> > -

> Carrier

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

But when you state that you are selling your Service and you did not create
the patch, but yet are selling it. I do hope that you are compensating the
original creator of the patch for each patch that you sell. If not then that
is a crime from the legal stand point of view. To the rest of the members of
this Newsgroup it shows what type of morals that certain individuals they
have on here.
"Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
> like I said before, I am helping people here. I'm selling my service
> "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> No disagreeing with you. So for the record you are stating that you are
>> selling a product that you are no longer using. If that is the case I
> cannot
>> blame you, but the thing amazes me are the same people keeps offering to
>> sell the same thing. If that's the case then you are either 1 selling a
> copy
>> of what you bought " If this is the case, are you paying the original
>> creator of the patch his due monies?????? Right, that's my point exactly,
> so
>> tech. it is a crime" or either you bought alot of these patches.. But
> back
>> to my original point. This is a newsgroup to help people. If you want to
>> make money, then sell something that belongs to you or you actually took
> the
>> time to actually create, not a copied patch of someone else hard work for
>> your personal financial gain.
>>

>> "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> > people resell things all the time. if you sell something at a yardsale
> or
>> > on Ebay and you didn't actually manufacture that item, is it a crime?
>> > no
>> > it
>> > isn't.
>> > "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
> cannot
>> > same
> patch,
>> > are
> who
> sell
>> > Just
> people
>> > in
> don't

> you
>> > for
> helping
> someone
>> > User
> know,
> the
> is
> your
> My

> didn't.
> What
>> > why????
>> > read
>> > that
>> > field

> in

> -
>> > -

> Carrier

Justin

there you go, free patch with purchase of service...lol
> Well then for the record, since you are selling your service and not the
> patch. Then you are giving the patch for free and would not have a problem
> giving people the patch for free if they request it ? Then charging them
for
> help with it. If that is the case then that is actually innovative way of
> making money.
>

> "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > like I said before, I am helping people here. I'm selling my service
> > "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> No disagreeing with you. So for the record you are stating that you are
> >> selling a product that you are no longer using. If that is the case I
> > cannot
> >> blame you, but the thing amazes me are the same people keeps offering
> >> sell the same thing. If that's the case then you are either 1 selling a
> > copy
> >> of what you bought " If this is the case, are you paying the original
> >> creator of the patch his due monies?????? Right, that's my point
exactly,
> > so
> >> tech. it is a crime" or either you bought alot of these patches.. But
> > back
> >> to my original point. This is a newsgroup to help people. If you want
> >> make money, then sell something that belongs to you or you actually
took
> > the
> >> time to actually create, not a copied patch of someone else hard work
for
> >> your personal financial gain.
> >>

> >> "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > or
> > cannot
> > patch,
> > who
> > sell
We
> > people
> > don't

> > you
> > helping
> > someone
> > know,
> > the
> > is
> > your
> > My

> > didn't.
> > What

> > in

> > -

> > Carrier

Ok let's put an end to the shinanigans.

First off, I wrote the patch therefore I do feel I can sell it for
whatever I decide to. Sure there are others who are selling it for
cheaper and I have nothing against that. The reason for the premium is
because buying it from the source always allows you access to the
latest updates first since you don't have to wait for someone to get
it from someone else and so forth.

As for the user agreement. That pretains to the person using
motorola's software. I write a patch that changes bytes in memory. My
patch contains no motorola code and I am not altering any of
motorola's files. I am altering memoryspace that is owned by the
person who purchased the memory chips. The violation (if any) is of
the user using the patch. Not the creator. Since I am not defeating
any copy protection schemes or registration schemes there is no
violation. I do not use nextel products and don't plan to either lol.
I write patches because there is a demand for it.

I do not use motorolas program nor use it as I do not even own nextel
related equipment.

If it were a true thorn in motorolas foot in regards to the patch.
They could have easily removed the routines that allowed the patch to
work. and it would not be difficult to do so. Motorola is a business
of which it's investors expect a return of profits. If this patch had
caused them to have any problems reaching their projected goals. I'm
sure they would have made an attempt to stop it. In the eyes of public
all businesses will always detest people who write any type of
software patch that changes what their program does. But in a
financial world. Money talks, and as long as money keeps flowing in
(whether it be from the true intention of the software, or a patch
that adds functionality you left out), the dollar is in your pocket.

Enjoy
Depot

On Tue, 10 May 2005 22:12:50 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com>
wrote:

>there you go, free patch with purchase of service...lol
>"Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Well then for the record, since you are selling your service and not the
>> patch. Then you are giving the patch for free and would not have a problem
>> giving people the patch for free if they request it ? Then charging them
>for
>> help with it. If that is the case then that is actually innovative way of
>> making money.
>>

>> "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com> wrote in message
>> > like I said before, I am helping people here. I'm selling my service
>> > "Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> > cannot
>> > copy
>exactly,
>> > so
>> > back
>took
>> > the
>for

>yardsale
>> > or
>> > cannot
>> > patch,
>> > who
>> > sell
>We
>has
>> > people
>> > don't

>> > you
>> > helping
>> > someone
>> > know,
>that
>access
>> > the
>information
>> > is
>> > your
>means.
>> > My

>you
>> > didn't.
>> > What
>of
>here

>wrote
>> > in

>-
>> > -

>> > Carrier

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Depot

Let me first start off by saying thank you for your excellent work on the
patch. My compliant was not directed towards you in anyway. It has to do
with the number of people buying your software and then acting like little
money whores on here with it. Like I had stated before this is a Newsgroup
to help people "For the record in the public forum your patch does help
people very much" and it if they choose to copy and resell a product that
you created in the 1st place they could least have the common courtesy
compensate you for your hard work on the patch. That was my intentions and
towards whom it was directed towards. As far as the patch source goes, I
have not cared enough to even attempt to take a look it. All I know is that
you have created a excellent product and we all wish that you continue to do
so. I just would hate to see you stop your work because of people who thinks
more about making a dollar today than the person who can create a better
product tomorrow.

> [...]
> financial world. Money talks, and as long as money keeps flowing in
> (whether it be from the true intention of the software, or a patch
> that adds functionality you left out), the dollar is in your pocket.
>
> Enjoy
> Depot
>

> On Tue, 10 May 2005 22:12:50 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com>
> wrote:
>
>>there you go, free patch with purchase of service...lol
>>"Thomas" <reid99@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Well then for the record, since you are selling your service and not the
>>> patch. Then you are giving the patch for free and would not have a
>>> problem
>>> giving people the patch for free if they request it ? Then charging them
>>for
>>> help with it. If that is the case then that is actually innovative way

I got a pretty cool sugesstion. How about helping out someone who's
protecting the country that you all live in. I'm looking to receive a
DONATED copy of Depot 13. If anybody wants to contribute, my email
address is robinsgj@truman.navy.mil or robinsongj@hs7.navy.mil. I'm not
a newbie, so please no flaming, ok? I've worked hard to defend the
country and all I want is a copy, if that's not so hard for you guys.
If by donating the copy will hurt your sales capital, then by all
means, let me know via e-mail. If donated you will be helping out a
sailor who searched for this version for a year now. Thank you in
advance.

PN3(AW) Robinson
Helantisubron Seven
U.S. Navy