Hell Andariel, I love you!

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 8:42:24 AM

Ok,

so in my previous post I lamented that Hell Andy had only coughed up a few
gems and a white item on my first arrival. Well, today I decided to have
another go at her, especially since I recall hearing that she was a good MF
source back in my online days.

Well, I was not disappointed! After resurrecting my merc a few times (that
be-yatch hits HARD) she went down and what did I see before me?

(in gold lettering) Hierophant Trophy

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Went straight to NM to get a socket installed and now my MF necro is really
cooking skill-wise and resistance-wise. Now all I need now is to luck onto
a Skullder's and a Leoric's and I'll be the happiest Hell miner you ever
saw!

Just had to share my joy.

Dave S.

More about : hell andariel love

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:32:11 PM

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> David Simmons wrote:
> > Ok,
> >
> > so in my previous post I lamented that Hell Andy had only coughed up
> > a few gems and a white item on my first arrival. Well, today I
> > decided to have another go at her, especially since I recall hearing
> > that she was a good MF source back in my online days.
> >
> > Well, I was not disappointed! After resurrecting my merc a few times
> > (that be-yatch hits HARD) she went down and what did I see before me?
> >
> > (in gold lettering) Hierophant Trophy
> >
> > WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
> >
> > Went straight to NM to get a socket installed and now my MF necro is
> > really cooking skill-wise and resistance-wise. Now all I need now is
> > to luck onto a Skullder's and a Leoric's and I'll be the happiest
> > Hell miner you ever saw!
> >
> > Just had to share my joy.
>
> I don't blame you. Well done!! I really need one of those but have had no
> luck finding one. I found the Skulders a couple of days ago and Carin
Shard
> is standing in nicely for Leoric's. I'm not sure I'd like a Leoric's in
HC,
> having died due to being trapped in with monsters before in SC.
> --
> ~misfit~

I've stayed away from them before, but my lead summoning necro is using one
now and it seems that the bone prison shows up where the curser is, not
where the necro is. Or am I just not seeing it correctly? The few times that
I have had it trigger, it hasn't triggered on me.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 8:55:01 PM

Something I learnt from someone I can't remember was to equip the AoKL
for summoning my army, and then switching to something else for battle
mode. It's similar to what some people do for MF. Your summons are at
the higher level, and by that time you don't usually lose too many so
the +summoning skills aren't that helpful from the Leoric, unless you
like having 20 revives around. You might have one less skel but 1 out
of 13 isn't too bad.