CEmod

igor

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

All right! Perhaps this is a stupid, noobie question, but i don't seem to
get it. I've had enogh! Is there no stash in CE mod. I've just started
playing it and i'm still in act1. tnx

One stash is in Tristram, the other is in the Graveyard.

In Act 2, it's down in the Sewers.

Hoopster

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

There is a shortcut to the graveyard in the lower left corner of the
encampment. There is also a stash in the lower left corner of the
town Lut Gulein. Act 3 is in Travincal. I have yet to find one in Act
4. Act 5 is just before the first waypoint on the right, near the
first boss monster (Shenk?).

>All right! Perhaps this is a stupid, noobie
>question, but i don't seem to get it. I've
>had enogh! Is there no stash in CE mod.
>I've just started playing it and i'm still in
>act1. tnx

In act 1 there are two stashes. One is in Tristam about 10 yards
southwest from where Wirt used to be laying on the ground. There is a
waypoint in Tristam located about 5 yards from where the old portal from
the Stony Field used to pop up. You can't see the wp, it is right in
the corner of the brick wall, but once you get the hang of mousing over
it you can find it easy enough. The second stash in Act 1 is in the
graveyard by a tree. There is a trapdoor from the Rogue encampment in
the southwest corner that goes to the graveyard. Also there is a door
to the Underground Passage in one of the tents in the Rogue Camp.

Act 2 there are two stashes, one is in twon in the southwest corner
right next to a building, and the other is in the Sewers Level 2 right
by Drognan.

Act 3 the stash is in the middle of Travincal.

Act 4 the stash is just northeast of the River of Flame waypoint, before
you pass the angel. I use that one a lot, since it seems to be the
shortest run from the wp. I've only been attacked there once, and that
was probably because my merc drew a monster over there.

Act 5 the stash is in the northeast corner of the Bloody Foothills up on
the little level where 4 or 5 of the monsters usually hang out.

HTH.

On 29-Jun-2005, "Hoopster" <ahamilton@ipcallison.com> wrote:

> I have yet to find one in Act 4.

It is just to the right of the WP in the River of Flame, just 'above'
Hadriel (the angel that tells you about the five seals).
Also, be aware that two of the seals are moved, one is by Izual and one is
by the hellforge, these are the two that do NOT spawn monsters when
activated. The other three are in their usual places.
--
Not 1337.

On 29-Jun-2005, "IGoR" <Igor1.Kovacic@public.srce.hr> wrote:

> Is there no stash in CE mod

As you have already been told _where_ the stashes are, I thought I should
mention that when you do find them you will be very pleasantly surprised.
The stash is now HUGE, also there are actually two available when you open
the chest. The 'default' is your personal one and then if you click the
icon in the lower left corner of the stash screen it goes to a 'shared'
stash that any of your SP characters on that machine can access, kind of a
built in ATMA. I found that it is much better to organize your stuff
right off the bat, otherwise you will take forever to find anything. I
have my sets starting at page 100, then my uniques starting at page 200,
with 10 pages set aside for each 'type' of uniques, armor, belts, shields,
etc., although that turned out to be not enough for the polearms, there
are quite a few of them and they take up so much room each. Also, be sure
to get the gem bags from the potion dealer (forgot his name at the moment,
got that CRS ya know?) next to Fara in Lut Gholein, no more having to go
back to town just because of gems now, just dump them into their
respective gem bag and keep going.
There are a few of us here enjoying this mod, if you have any other
questions just shout them out here and we shall do what we can to
help/answer you.
--
Not 1337.