elemental druid- how to increase damage?

I have a level 60-something elemental druid, maxed hurricane and synergies
(well, almost, I have to get just a few more skill points).

While hurricane seems to work fairly well in general, I'm having some
trouble in hell not being able to kill stuff. I'm assuming that
damage-adding charms won't help me any, so other than skill charms and skill
bonus equipment, what else should I be doing to increase my damage? do any
non-skill equipment bonuses (added damage, higher AR, anything like that)
help at all?

TIA,
Keith

keith

K Ruck wrote:
> I have a level 60-something elemental druid, maxed hurricane and synergies
> (well, almost, I have to get just a few more skill points).
>
> While hurricane seems to work fairly well in general, I'm having some
> trouble in hell not being able to kill stuff. I'm assuming that
> damage-adding charms won't help me any, so other than skill charms and skill
> bonus equipment, what else should I be doing to increase my damage? do any
> non-skill equipment bonuses (added damage, higher AR, anything like that)
> help at all?
>
> TIA,
> Keith

Some items like Facets(unique jewel) increase elemental damage
by a certain percent and decrease enemies resists(no good Vs
-immunes though).A Wizendraw bow is about the cheapest/value
item as it can give up to a whopping -35% to enemies cold resist
and it can drop on normal.When putting on such items you have
to weigh up the damage increase as sometimes skillers give better
results(like sorceress who get the skill and the mastery increase
with skillers).There are 2 more ways and that is to give your
merc an Infinity weapon(expensive runeword)which provides a
Conviction auro or use Lower resist charges which would be
expensive to maintain but maybe ok against bosses(as you wont
use as many).

K Ruck wrote:
> I have a level 60-something elemental druid, maxed hurricane and
> synergies (well, almost, I have to get just a few more skill points).
>
> While hurricane seems to work fairly well in general, I'm having some
> trouble in hell not being able to kill stuff. I'm assuming that
> damage-adding charms won't help me any, so other than skill charms
> and skill bonus equipment, what else should I be doing to increase my
> damage? do any non-skill equipment bonuses (added damage, higher AR,
> anything like that) help at all?
>
> TIA,
> Keith

Put talent points in the right place - oh wait, wrong game ;P

Walt
--
Komdorron - Tauren Druid (lvl30) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Seti - Orc Warlock (lvl16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]