What to put into 4 socket armor ?

I just found nice ethereal dusk shroud - 673 defence.
So I decided to socket it in cube (Thul + Tal + PTopas).
It came out with 4 sockets - so I wonder what to put into it - as
armor for my freezing merc ?
He has already Obedience weapon (Thresher) and nothing special more.
Any suggestions welcome.

"szpakuu" <szpakuu@poczxta.onet.pl> wrote in message
> I just found nice ethereal dusk shroud - 673 defence.
> So I decided to socket it in cube (Thul + Tal + PTopas).
> It came out with 4 sockets - so I wonder what to put into it - as
> armor for my freezing merc ?
> He has already Obedience weapon (Thresher) and nothing special more.
> Any suggestions welcome.

stone is nice, not too expensive either.
stefan