Just another EL?

Hi,

so my level 79 Zealot "JustDropDead" was cleaning up the Rocky Waste at
/player4 setting, when one of the Dung Soliders (don't these names just fit
togehter) dropped another rune..

Wait.. Hard to see at this bright screen.. Wait.. No, that can't be.. Such
a rune, here in this awesome place.. from such a lowly creature..

Unbelievable. How can a Dung Soldier get a SUR rune? I'll have to take it
off him for some better purposes.. A SUR, here??

Happy regards,

Oliver

ps. Can you downgrade a SUR? I'd rather have a LO for Fortitude...<g>

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> so my level 79 Zealot "JustDropDead" was cleaning up the Rocky Waste at
> /player4 setting, when one of the Dung Soliders (don't these names just
fit
> togehter) dropped another rune..
>
> Wait.. Hard to see at this bright screen.. Wait.. No, that can't be.. Such
> a rune, here in this awesome place.. from such a lowly creature..
>
> Unbelievable. How can a Dung Soldier get a SUR rune? I'll have to take it
> off him for some better purposes.. A SUR, here??
>
> Happy regards,
>
> Oliver
>
> ps. Can you downgrade a SUR? I'd rather have a LO for Fortitude...<g>
Nice find
The only way to downgade a rune would to be online and trade it down but
other than that i dont know

Hi,

"custard" <custards1@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message

>> ps. Can you downgrade a SUR? I'd rather have a LO for Fortitude...<g>
> Nice find

> The only way to downgade a rune would to be online and trade it down
> but other than that i dont know

this was more like a joke.. And trading on open B-Net would be another
joke, wouldn't it?

Regards,

Oliver

Definately considering you just load a drop mod and buy the runes for 1 gold
each. That's Open B-net for you. :)

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.