Value

Hi,

Just a quick question. What are the values of Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band and
Mara's Kaleidoscope on USWest?

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

Thanx...They are quite expensive aren't they??

--

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just a quick question. What are the values of Bul-Kathos' Wedding
>> Band and Mara's Kaleidoscope on USWest?
>
> From my list:
>
> BK 3% - Um to Mal
> BK4% - Mal to Ist
> BK5% - Ist to Ist+Um
>
> Maras 20% - Ist
> 21-22% - Ist+Pul to Ist+Um
> 23, 24, 25% - Ist+2xUm to 2xIst
> 26% - 2xIst+Um to 2xIst+Mal
> 27% - 2xIst+2xUm to 3xIst+Um
> 28% - 3 to 4 Ist
> 29% - 4 to 6 Ist
> 30% - 5 to 10 Ist.
>
> That's Ladder. Non-ladder would be a lot cheaper. Also vear in mind that
> prices fluctuate. This list is a few months old so I use it as a guide
> only.
> The person who wrote it (and the previous one I have) up for me is no
> longer
> active so I don't have the skinny on the latest values. However, some
> things
> rarely change and Mara's is one of them I think. It's just so damn good.
> --
> ~misfit~

Guess i'll just save my new Um rune and start buying Puls to make another
one..lol... See how many Ums i can make i think. LoL!

--

> Jake Mysterio wrote:
>> Thanx...They are quite expensive aren't they??
>
> Indeed they are. However, +2 to all skills, 20-30 resist all and +5 to all
> attributes is pretty nice on the Mara's and, in most cases, I'd rather
> have
> a Bul-Kathos' than an SoJ.
>
> They are also both very rare. I have never found a Mara's personally
> despite
> many, many hours of MFing. I've only found one BK and that was a 3%LL.
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message

>>> From my list: