Best armor for "Wealth" on a Summon Necro?

Hey all,

Got a Ko from the Hell Hellforge (whee) so I can finally make Wealth for my
necro. Have quite a few 3-socket armors saved up and was wondering what
people would recommend? My strength is around 94, but I have over 100 stat
points to spare.

BTW, I've maxed Skels, Skel Mastery, and CE. One or two in Summon Resist.
I still have 12 skill points. Thoughts?

Dave S.

I didn't worry about what armor it went into...Mine went straight into the
first 3 socket one i found.

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Got a Ko from the Hell Hellforge (whee) so I can finally make Wealth for
> my necro. Have quite a few 3-socket armors saved up and was wondering
> what people would recommend? My strength is around 94, but I have over
> 100 stat points to spare.
>
> BTW, I've maxed Skels, Skel Mastery, and CE. One or two in Summon Resist.
> I still have 12 skill points. Thoughts?
>
> Dave S.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

David Simmons wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Got a Ko from the Hell Hellforge (whee) so I can finally make Wealth for my
> necro. Have quite a few 3-socket armors saved up and was wondering what
> people would recommend? My strength is around 94, but I have over 100 stat
> points to spare.
>
> BTW, I've maxed Skels, Skel Mastery, and CE. One or two in Summon Resist.
> I still have 12 skill points. Thoughts?

Wire Fleece. EVERYONE should ALWAYS wear Wire Fleece...

-Jason

> LOL, until he found a Skulder's Ire my HC MF necro was wearing a 4 socket
> Wire Fleece wit PTopaz's in it. A friend saw it and called it "Ghetto MF".
> :)
> --
> ~misfit~

It works though, doesn't it? Mine was wearing a 4-socket armor with
Ptopaz's that also had + 47 to life. Not too shabby!

Dave S.

Sweet! I hope Lady Luck smiles as broadly upon me!

Dave S.