Sorc lightning mastery

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 2, 2005 11:09:41 AM

Will the lightning damage my sorc gets from charms get any benefit from
lighnting mastery even though she doesn't have any lightning spells?

More about : sorc lightning mastery

July 2, 2005 9:04:36 PM

Thanks, Patrick. How much damage could I possibly add this way?
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 10:07:13 PM

In article <1120313381.126242.237580@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
RJ <rjjensen@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Will the lightning damage my sorc gets from charms get any benefit from
>lighnting mastery even though she doesn't have any lightning spells?

Lightning Mastery affects any lightning damage you do using weapons
(either melee or ranged), so that includes lightning damage provided by
charms.

Regards,

Patrick.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 4, 2005 12:04:08 PM

Thanks, Jake. Do you know of any bows that deal lightning damage? I
am currently using a kuko for the fire damage.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 8:37:42 AM

LoL! You are a definate misfit. ;)

--
Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

news:D adrul.1qg.1@fairground.synaptic.net.nz...

!