Sorc lightning mastery

Will the lightning damage my sorc gets from charms get any benefit from
lighnting mastery even though she doesn't have any lightning spells?
4 answers Last reply
More about sorc lightning mastery

    Thanks, Patrick. How much damage could I possibly add this way?

    In article <1120313381.126242.237580@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    RJ <rjjensen@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >Will the lightning damage my sorc gets from charms get any benefit from
    >lighnting mastery even though she doesn't have any lightning spells?

    Lightning Mastery affects any lightning damage you do using weapons
    (either melee or ranged), so that includes lightning damage provided by
    charms.

    Regards,

    Patrick.

    Thanks, Jake. Do you know of any bows that deal lightning damage? I
    am currently using a kuko for the fire damage.

    LoL! You are a definate misfit. ;)

    --
    Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
    > RJ wrote:
    >> Thanks, Jake. Do you know of any bows that deal lightning damage? I
    >> am currently using a kuko for the fire damage.
    >
    > Skystrike(and Stormstrike). And stop calling me Jake. ;-)
    > --
    > ~misfit~

Games Video Games